Trophy - zulu war sets (1 Viewer)

Martyn,
Looks like those poor Zulus will be pursued to extinction! Great display:salute::
JW

Martyn,
Looks like those poor Zulus will be pursued to extinction! Great display:salute::
JW

Many thanks John, just as well the Zulu didn't have their own cavalry:wink2:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks Scott here's a little more play time with my limited moutnted figures.

002-9.jpg

EQ30 – VICTORIAN M.A.S.H. AMBULANCE SECTION

EQ30ZULULAND.jpg

Here is the add on set EQ32 – AMBULANCE PICKET LINE

EQ32PICKETLINE.jpg

EQ30 and EQ32

EQ30andEQ32.jpg

Cheers

That is a cool set Martyn. I really do like the option of being able to connect the horses to the wagon or leaving them off.

Nice sets Joe and Martyn. Is there one for the Boer War?

Hi Tommy

Can't find one for the Boer War, only 24th or 60th (AZW), KRRC and RSR (Sudan) are listed in my catalogues

That's not to say one wasn't produced:wink2:

Cheers

attachment.php
Hi Tommy

Can't find one for the Boer War, only 24th or 60th (AZW), KRRC and RSR (Sudan) are listed in my catalogues

Cheers

Martyn: In the back of this photo, I have a set without a canopy. Sorry about the photo.

Hi Tommy

Cheers

You can always send me your AZW set and I can give them a lick of paint for you Martyn. :D:D

attachment.php

Martyn: In the back of this photo, I have a set without a canopy. Sorry about the photo.

Nice one Tommy{bravo}}

Here is my similar NWF/Afghan set

afghanmedic.jpg

Doctor tends a 59th Regiment mule handler who has received a kick from his mule, extra mule set shown for effect^&grin

Cheers

Nice one Tommy{bravo}}

Here is my similar NWF/Afghan set

afghanmedic.jpg

Doctor tends a 59th Regiment mule handler who has received a kick from his mule, extra mule set shown for effect^&grin

Cheers

So that is what Brad would look like in 1:32 scale !! :D:D

Another great set Martyn.

So that is what Brad would look like in 1:32 scale !! :D:D

Another great set Martyn.

Indeed! I remember it like it happened yesterday. I was more surprised than anything else. Of course, when you pet a mule's backside what do you expect? ^&grin

Indeed! I remember it like it happened yesterday. I was more surprised than anything else. Of course, when you pet a mule's backside what do you expect? ^&grin

Nice one Brad^&grin :salute:::salute::

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back