Trophy - zulu war sets (1 Viewer)

Wonderful series Martyn. The mounted patrol ambush reminds me of the Prince Imperial's death. Chris.

Hi Martyn,

Please, I would like to drawn upon your expertise. You attached this picture in one of your Zulu posts years ago. I have some of the mounted Infantry, but cannot place to what set they eblong. Please, would you be able to help?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Neil

zuluwar-gingindlovuinsidelaager-1.jpg

Hi Martyn,

Please, I would like to drawn upon your expertise. You attached this picture in one of your Zulu posts years ago. I have some of the mounted Infantry, but cannot place to what set they eblong. Please, would you be able to help?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Neil

View attachment 262180

Hi Neil

Glad you like the set up, it sure was a few years ago.:salute::

Here is the info you asked about

mounted infantry.jpg (333.9 KB)

Take care and stay safe

Martyn:)

Attachments

• mounted infantry.jpg
    mounted infantry.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 134
Other Sets to Identify Please

Hi Martyn,

Thank you for your previous answer. You are truly a fount of information. I have many sets which I mixed up 15 years ago and I just can't seem to identify these other four items/sets . I was informed by a good source the Napoleonic Eagle and Unit Flag are Italian Line, but the colors don't seem to match. Please would you help?

What Unit and set(s).jpgIs this a set.jpgOfficer with Colours.jpgSergeant with Pistol.jpg

Thanks again for all!

Best Regards,

Neil

Re: Other Sets to Identify Please

Hi Martyn,

Thank you for your previous answer. You are truly a fount of information. I have many sets which I mixed up 15 years ago and I just can't seem to identify these other four items/sets . I was informed by a good source the Napoleonic Eagle and Unit Flag are Italian Line, but the colors don't seem to match. Please would you help?

View attachment 262207View attachment 262208View attachment 262209View attachment 262210

Thanks again for all!

Best Regards,

Neil

Hi Neil

Not 100% sure about the NAP set as I don't collect those but on checking a catalogue I think they could be

GRENADIERS OF THE JOSEPH NAPOLEON REGIMENT (Spain). Two sets N1A1ON - THE N.C.O. SET and N1A1OS - THE EAGLE SET

Second picture - The Zulu is from hand to hand set HZ1 and the 24th in shirt sleeves is from set HZ53 Shirt sleeve order, "volley firing"

Third picture - ROYAL ARTILLERY OFFICER with Standard but if the Standard has an anchor then he is a Royal Marine Officer

Fourth picture -Colour Sergeant from hand to hand set HZ7A

Hope this helps

Hi Martyn,

One more question,please. For the Zulu Storehouse set, the list shows two large boxes. Do you have pictures of those? Trying to make sure I have it Correcty.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Neil

The bodies of Lieutenant Melvill and Lieutenant Coghill are found and laid to rest

Attachments

• melvill and coghill a.jpg
    melvill and coghill a.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 305
Wonderful display Martyn. Background and rocks are a perfect match with those figs. Chris

The bodies of Lieutenant Melvill and Lieutenant Coghill are found and laid to rest

Hi Martyn,
once again a wonderful display,- everything is coming together extremly well, figures, background and the scenic items. The photo is simply outstanding.
Thank you for sharing.
rgds
Wolfgang

Hi Martyn,
once again a wonderful display,- everything is coming together extremly well, figures, background and the scenic items. The photo is simply outstanding.
Thank you for sharing.
rgds
Wolfgang

Many thanks Wolfgang :salute::

Stay safe

HERE IS A SHOT FROM ONE OF MY SET UPS I AM GOING TO HAVE TO LEARN AGAIN HOW TO GET NEW PHOTOS ON HERE
attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back