Visiting Bayern's Toy Soldier and Militaria Museum! (2 Viewers)

Excellent pics/collection Ludwig, superb stuff. I very much like your Borodino scene and the look of your forthcoming winter WW2 scene, you are producing some good work here{bravo}}

Rob

Sorry I missed this one.

Thanks for your kind post as always!!

Ludwig

Greetings!! As some of you know Bayern was kind enough to invite me to stay at his home for a week. My what a place it is. We have gotten together and taken some digital pictures for display.

Gerhard View attachment 94849

View attachment 94850.

There are Napoleonics everywhere!

Sorry about the last picture. Trying to get the hang of this thing.

More to come!

Nice Napoleonics, who makes the Wellington with Coldstream Guards?

Your collection is simply astounding. It has been a privilege just browsing through this post.

Best regards
Phoong

Your collection is simply astounding. It has been a privilege just browsing through this post.

Best regards
Phoong

Phoong,

Thank you for the compliments. It has been my pleasure to share parts of my collection, displays and dioramas. I am working on four dioramas right now at the same time.

Ludwig

Ludwig Here. I hope you like the pictures Gerhard took of my collection. I hope you will also enjoy these while he is eating everything in my house.....More soldier pictures coming. Hope you do not mind these of my Militaria and other then KC makers in a few to come!!

This is what the Hobby Is All About!!!!!!

Ludwig

What a collection. Man the Isle of White!

I would give much fo the helmets mate.

Owain Will

The finest collection I have ever seen. Can somone have Ludwig contact me. Gerhard,

Dear Von,
You stayed in his house for a week (see your first post in this thread). Presumably you knew him before you were invited to his place. I would have thought you know how to contact him. Hope that helps.
Regards
Brett

Last edited:
They met in a video store where they both went for the same film and became best buds TS was a later thingthey had in common. The film I am reliably informed went back late and a fine was instituted. The film of course was ''me myself and I''
Mitch

Dear Von,
You stayed in his house for a week (see your first post in this thread). Presumably you knew him before you were invited to his place. I would have thought you know how to contact him. Hope that helps.
Regards
Brett

They met in a video store where they both went for the same film and became best buds TS was a later thingthey had in common. The film I am reliably informed went back late and a fine was instituted. The film of course was ''me myself and I''
Mitch

Sounds like a comedy that all must enjoy ! {sm3}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back