vote for a new collectors showcase berlin bunker diorama (3 Viewers)

PanzerAce1944

Colonel
Fellow collectors...if like myself you have an interest in this dio set being produced please give your reply and approval here in this thread. If you do not desire this set....no need to reply. !!! Trying to gauge collector interest on this one.

Fellow collectors...if like myself you have an interest in this dio set being produced please give your reply and approval here in this thread. If you do not desire this set....no need to reply. !!! Trying to gauge collector interest on this one.

Brian--IF YOU BUILT IT THEY WILL COME--and buy.As stated before i will buy one .Mike B.:):tongue::p

I'd like to see a "generic" berlin bunker diorama rather than one specific to Hitlers Bunker.

Well I've had a good think about this and I would like to see twin flak 40 AA guns witch were used to take on Russian armor

I would certainly buy one, be it the fuhrerbunker or any other. It could be either a full bunker or just a bunker facade. Maybe the latter would be cheaper to produce and be more affordably priced, and therefore sell better. From what I notice, and also what I use, facades or half-buldings are more sought after to make dios. I think that amongst the 1/30 buildings currently out in the market it would certainly be of interest to many collectors!

I'd be interested in a bunker style building. It would be my first purchase of a building. Perhaps the courtyard surroundings could be displayed. The buildings on each side, I mean. Maybe not completely historically accurate but done is such a way to set them in different ways to form street sides and corners ifg not wanting a courtyard style. With a little foreplanning you could have them interlock at the baser, making it seemless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would certainly buy one, be it the fuhrerbunker or any other. It could be either a full bunker or just a bunker facade. Maybe the latter would be cheaper to produce and be more affordably priced, and therefore sell better. From what I notice, and also what I use, facades or half-buldings are more sought after to make dios. I think that amongst the 1/30 buildings currently out in the market it would certainly be of interest to many collectors!

Or a Reich Chancellery ...:rolleyes2:

Attachments

• Chancellery1.jpg
    Chancellery1.jpg
    479.5 KB · Views: 671
  • Chanceleria-p.jpg1.jpg
    Chanceleria-p.jpg1.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 334
Is this dio available through hand made history? Would buy one now. !!!

PA, unfortunately this is an old Berlin (2005) diorama that I created for myself and ending up selling a few years ago when I had to scarified space. I was a 10 feet diorama dedicated to the Fall of Berlin..

Cheers

Attachments

• Chanceleria-p.jpg
    Chanceleria-p.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 473
  • generalview.jpg.jpg
    generalview.jpg.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 581
I would only buy a bunker facade due to cost.

Now that would be great. Count me in.

TCS already made one.

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

Mcbowen, I have the same one at home. What I would like is to have the sides extended out.also this version seemed to be 1/28 scale but still works well with 1/30 scale. Still I think there is a need for a fresh new release in 1/30 scale which can be scaled down in size or added on to,as was the CS Lichterfeld SS Barracks set!

Mcbowen, I have the same one at home. What I would like is to have the sides extended out.also this version seemed to be 1/28 scale but still works well with 1/30 scale. Still I think there is a need for a fresh new release in 1/30 scale which can be scaled down in size or added on to,as was the CS Lichterfeld SS Barracks set!

I would go for that the only problem with the old one as you stated is it's to small can not get enough figures around it.Thanks Mike B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back