vote for a new collectors showcase berlin bunker diorama (2 Viewers)

A current compilation of enthusiastic collectors supporting the creation of a Collectors Showcase Berlin Bunker Dio:

PanzerAce1944 / Mcbowen / Thompyt / PanzerMeyer / Sentaapua / Halipavt / Maple Leaf

Perhaps, a larger cobblestone area for posing the parade troops may be more in line with Brians Current berlin range. That would be helpful to an existing range that few have more ''enthsiasm'' in than I and, there are plenty of things that could be done to enlarge it.
Mitch

A current compilation of enthusiastic collectors supporting the creation of a Collectors Showcase Berlin Bunker Dio:

PanzerAce1944 / Mcbowen / Thompyt / PanzerMeyer / Sentaapua / Halipavt / Maple Leaf

Last edited:
Its a done deal then!!!!! Perhaps, a larger cobblestone area for posing the parade troops may be more in line with Brians Current berlin range. That would be helpful to an existing range that few have more ''enthsiasm'' in than I and, there are plenty of things that could be done to enlarge it.
Mitch

Mitch i can easily say you support TCS and own a lot of product from them .Your LAH collection is larger than mine and most people's on here so you pay your way and your opinion matters.I like this thread because it will let Brian know what his buying customers want.I welcome any new structures in this line and will buy them.We are all on the same side guys and the different opinions and views is what makes this the best toy soldier Forum.Thanks Mike B.

I am all for new structures I just think there may be more chance of say K&C doing it as they make more late war berlin stuff than CS. I have no animosity against anyone. Just would like to see a really good berlin range extended than CS dilute its attentions when we are getting some really superb LAH ranges.

I apologise for my first comments in the previous thread and will remove them
Mitch

Mitch i can easily say you support TCS and own a lot of product from them .Your LAH collection is larger than mine and most people's on here so you pay your way and your opinion matters.I like this thread because it will let Brian know what his buying customers want.I welcome any new structures in this line and will buy them.We are all on the same side guys and the different opinions and views is what makes this the best toy soldier Forum.Thanks Mike B.

I am all for new structures I just think there may be more chance of say K&C doing it as they make more late war berlin stuff than CS. I have no animosity against anyone. Just would like to see a really good berlin range extended than CS dilute its attentions when we are getting some really superb LAH ranges.

I apologise for my first comments in the previous thread and will remove them
Mitch

Mitch having never met you in person i do not know your stature but i think you are a bigger man than Most.Mike B.{bravo}}:salute::{bravo}}

Yes berlin 45 interests me very much,a new bunker well that would be just fantastic:salute::

PanzerAce,
The bunker you are referring to is the entranceway shown on Downfall. Where they enter to the rear courtyard? I would say as an extra piece the air vent shaft as well. The octogonal structure with the conical roof.

PanzerAce,
The bunker you are referring to is the entranceway shown on Downfall. Where they enter to the rear courtyard? I would say as an extra piece the air vent shaft as well. The octogonal structure with the conical roof.

Yes, the rear entrance.the frontal entrance with extended sides (for display room) would be a good option too IMO.

Sgt killroy1944 welcome to the club. !!!! {bravo}}

PA, unfortunately this is an old Berlin (2005) diorama that I created for myself and ending up selling a few years ago when I had to scarified space. I was a 10 feet diorama dedicated to the Fall of Berlin..

Cheers

Superb Diorama{bravo}}

Either a outer bunker dio or a frontal battle damaged Reich chancellory would be welcome. It seems apparant that the frontal Reich chancellory would be more popular. The version shown by Debrito with the extended sides of the building to me would be the way to go.

Without a doubt. The eureka moment
Mitch

Either a outer bunker dio or a frontal battle damaged Reich chancellory would be welcome. It seems apparant that the frontal Reich chancellory would be more popular. The version shown by Debrito with the extended sides of the building to me would be the way to go.

So......we do have an interest in a frontal 1/30 scale Reich chancellory with battle damage. This would make an awesome diorama background!!!! Hopefully Brian is in agreement.the rear bunker entrance could also be done as a simple diorama Sub set for this series. !!!!

I doubt it will be done though, this is supposing Brian will release a late war Berlin series. Of course once one maker goes with a theme it does seem that they all do. I can see the hobby being smothered in bloody T-34's at this rate which, will be very very dull unless some KV1's and KVII's are introduced. This would make it a little interesting but, a T-34 has been already made in green expect a repainted whitewashed version soon from FL. TG announced it was the most popular voted range and, K&C are bound to do another T-34.

Mitch

So......we do have an interest in a frontal 1/30 scale Reich chancellory with battle damage. This would make an awesome diorama background!!!! Hopefully Brian is in agreement.the rear bunker entrance could also be done as a simple diorama Sub set for this series. !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitch,
I can see where you are coming from on this one. All the sets seem to come in 3 flavors, winter, Normandy and Afrika Korps. The same AFV, truck, and figurine in all three. Look at TG, it is spring/winter for them. With the Russian AFV and equipment, I cannot see where the adversity to Russian side. There have been plenty of German versions of AFVs in all manufacturor areas. Now there is an interest in having Eastern Front foes added to the mix. The KV series would add diversity, as would the tracked 203 SP Arty piece? The JSU/ISU 122/152 series, SU-76, or Lend-Lease vehicles such as the Churchil or WC-Dodge would be interesting.. Yes the overall paint scheme is a bit bland, but an updated mold of Russian AFVs would be even better.

T

Thompty...

While I am all for the Russian re-releases I am of the opinion that they, for some companies, and collectors will be a flash in the pan. Yes, they are being done as collector interest seems to want them but, even on here its not an open floodgates of interest. There is not much russian armour that can be done to be quite frank and, Terry has posted really what can be done. As I said, I think, we will have a few T-34's maybe different colour and possibly the 76 and 85mm gun variants, as that is what the majority of collectors see as the russian tank of the war. A while back when this began, I asked about lend lease and, not many were interested at all. I mean, Churchills and shermans were on the battlefield at Kursk and most major battle on the eastern front, to name a few.

My thoughts on the way that this series will run will be a modest release of troops to test the water and, the same old AFV's. I would venture that the KV1 and KVII will not be forthcoming (hopefully, I am wrong). You ask about winter troops but, why would they do these as in the battle of berlin which, it seems everyone, who is interested and, is asking for. there were no winter dressed russian troops in march/april of 45!!!. What you are asking for ios what I hope the releases will cover the earlier winter battles but, I don't think that will happen. I think FL will release winter clad russians but, they could be the only one.

I have no idea just how popular this series will be and, in the current economic climate whether manufacturers will steam ahead with releases. My point which, came across as the range may be dull was only aimed at the fact that it would increase interest and durability long term to release some of the other well used AFV's the russians used.

There is no animosity towards the range just a bit of realism as to what may be released and, the narrow confines that we may see forthcoming from the manufacturers. The point was that sadly, we will see the same stuff released from multiple manufacturers not, that I am against the russian hordes!!!!
Mitch

P-ace,
Displaying the t-34s on the steppes would be monotonous. {sm4}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back