W.Britains Collectors Club figures (2 Viewers)

Hans

Private 1st Class
Hi, - does anyone know about release date of the Zulu War figure 50008C (wounded)?:confused:

I think we should be seeing it within the next couple of weeks Hans. I certainly hope so, I have a Zulu war going on and no casualties !!!!

I keep looking in my mail box - no wounded 24th yet - soon I hope.

Mike

The wounded 24th Foot figure should be out any time now;)

Cheers

Martyn

I joined the club a couple of weeks back [UK] and the info they sent me
said the figures would be sent between mid and end of June as the figures
are still in production , I,m not sure if these dates apply to exisitng members also ?

Richard has noted that the club figures will be shipping through the month of June. Looks like we should be receiving the supplements though within the next week.

just received my supplement today!!! i like what im seeing the new redcoats are great i might even get a few of the new bluecoats too!!! but the best new model has to be the collectors club exclusive of the mounted 45th regiment officer who is riding a grey horse instead of black one it sure looks a stunning piece

just received my supplement today!!! i like what im seeing the new redcoats are great i might even get a few of the new bluecoats too!!! but the best new model has to be the collectors club exclusive of the mounted 45th regiment officer who is riding a grey horse instead of black one it sure looks a stunning piece

That sounds neat may have to buy one of those :)

Just talked with a First Gear/Wm Britain associate on the phone inquiring about the delivery of the club figures I have ordered (#50004C & 50008C). They just received their shipment of #50008C Zulu War 24th Wounded today. Both pieces are now in and will ship early next week. I should have them both at the end of next week. I know there are other forum members that are anxious to get #50008C as well and would appreciate this update.

Mike

Just talked with a First Gear/Wm Britain associate on the phone inquiring about the delivery of the club figures I have ordered (#50004C & 50008C). They just received their shipment of #50008C Zulu War 24th Wounded today. Both pieces are now in and will ship early next week. I should have them both at the end of next week. I know there are other forum members that are anxious to get #50008C as well and would appreciate this update.

Mike

Thank you Mike for the updated information. It's like Christmas LOL :D :D :D Does the supplement and standard come with this shipment as well?

Thank you Mike for the updated information. It's like Christmas LOL :D :D :D Does the supplement and standard come with this shipment as well?

Speaking about Christmas, today I received AZW sets #20002 Zulu Warrior, #20022 Zulu Casualties, and #20024 Isandlwana Last Stand. Man its fun to open those packages. And so my collection grows . . .

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back