"War Park" New Brand 1/30 figures - Kharkov LSSAH (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the photo; but you do not identify which figure is by which company in the text of your photo.

Katana, I err on the side of being patient with you. That said, Vezzolf already went to the trouble of posting a pic for us. Why not just look the figs up? I don’t own a one of them, BTW, and I CAN TELL WHO MADE THEM.:rolleyes:

-Moe

Katana, WP is in the center of the three figures in both photos......I will let you guess the flanking figures on either side^&grin....I'll bet you a dozen donuts you get it right on your 1st guess {sm4}

My old eyes are not as precise as yours obviously. Please excuse me for trying your patience. How can I look up figures when I do not know who made them?

Katana, I err on the side of being patient with you. That said, Vezzolf already went to the trouble of posting a pic for us. Why not just look the figs up? I don’t own a one of them, BTW, and I CAN TELL WHO MADE THEM.:rolleyes:

-Moe

[...]How can I look up figures when I do not know who made them?

You should include that in your forum signature. Would go a long way towards cementing your position as an expert on these matters. After all, figures like these have been the focus of your musings as far back as I can remember. Absolutely priceless.

-Moe

My old eyes are not as precise as yours obviously. Please excuse me for trying your patience. How can I look up figures when I do not know who made them?

For someone so conversant with the WW II figures made by the several manufacturers, I find your statement to be somewhat of a head scratcher.

Do you wear glasses?

Katana, In the 1st photo FL is on your left as you view it..... and in the 2nd photo the WB figure is on the left....Hope this helps :rolleyes2: :smile2: Best Frank

Last edited:
Yes! Since I was 15 years old. I currently require three magnifications. One for my computer, one for reading and one for model building and painting. Thank you for asking! I am familiar with many figures and I have many in my collection; but none from WP or FL. I do have several WB figures; but not the one in the photo Frank was kind enough to post.

For someone so conversant with the WW II figures made by the several manufacturers, I find your statement to be somewhat of a head scratcher.

Do you wear glasses?

Who made the figure in the photo?DSCF3074.JPG

You should include that in your forum signature. Would go a long way towards cementing your position as an expert on these matters. After all, figures like these have been the focus of your musings as far back as I can remember. Absolutely priceless.

-Moe

Yes! Since I was 15 years old. I currently require three magnifications. One for my computer, one for reading and one for model building and painting. Thank you for asking! I am familiar with many figures and I have many in my collection; but none from WP or FL. I do have several WB figures; but not the one in the photo Frank was kind enough to post.

I’ve worn glasses since I was 15 too. Have you tried progressive glasses, what they used to call bifocals.

Take care of your eyes. We only have one set.

Katana, WP is in the center of the three figures in both photos......I will let you guess the flanking figures on either side^&grin....I'll bet you a dozen donuts you get it right on your 1st guess {sm4}

mmmmmmm.......donuts.........

Progressive lenses have too narrow a field of view. I take 20mg of Lutein/Diem to prevent Macular Degeneration and slow Cataract formation. Always wear Sun glasses!

I’ve worn glasses since I was 15 too. Have you tried progressive glasses, what they used to call bifocals.

Take care of your eyes. We only have one set.

......did someone say 'Donuts?':tongue:^&grin......plus coffee maybe?:wink2:

Yes only "Real Coffee (dark roast")....Starbuck's Pike {sm4}... and better yet intead of donuts a substitute preferred: a cinnamon scone :salute::

Last edited:
Yes only "Real Coffee (dark roast")....Starbuck's Pike {sm4}... and better yet intead of donuts a substitute preferred: a cinnamon scone :salute::

I don't mix donuts with Starbucks. The scale of them is always off and they don't work well together.

The following infos may be helpful.
The figures of War Park is about 60mm.And the size of weapons and equipments is 1/30 of full scale.
For example,the length of 98k rifle is 1107mm so 98k rifle of War Park is about 1107/30=36.9mm.
FL & WP:The size of weapons and equipments is almost same(as pic 4#),difference between figures is just like that 1.70 meters and 1.75/1.8 meters in height.
KC & WP:The WP figures are as strong as KC figures.But the WP figures are shorter than KC figures.
Model scale is just a personal choice and there is no right or wrong.
2.jpg
3.jpg
IMG_20171205_014819_gaitubao_com_953x1100.jpg
IMG_20171208_135215_gaitubao_com_1100x1076.jpg

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 501
Excellent photos and a very good comparison of size and style. Very helpful for those collectors who prefer a diverse selection of figures. The WP and WB figures are virtually identical in size and style IMO.

I don't mix donuts with Starbucks. The scale of them is always off and they don't work well together.

LOL I completely agree {sm4}:salute::....That's why I suggested the cinnamon scone with Starbucks Dark Roast Pike{sm4}.

The following infos may be helpful.
The figures of War Park is about 60mm.And the size of weapons and equipments is 1/30 of full scale.
For example,the length of 98k rifle is 1107mm so 98k rifle of War Park is about 1107/30=36.9mm.
FL & WP:The size of weapons and equipments is almost same(as pic 4#),difference between figures is just like that 1.70 meters and 1.75/1.8 meters in height.
KC & WP:The WP figures are as strong as KC figures.But the WP figures are shorter than KC figures.
Model scale is just a personal choice and there is no right or wrong.
View attachment 229417
View attachment 229418
View attachment 229420
View attachment 229421

Your new figures look fantastic. Are they available for purchase now, or at a later date?

germanlightingwar@163.com
The Battle of Kharkov
KH001 41.95$
KH002 41.95$
KH003 41.95$
KH004 41.95$
KH005/006 83.95$
War Scene
WS001 36.95$
WS002 4.95$
WS003 19.95$
WS004 10.95$
WS005 17.95$
WS006 25.95$

Just email Hangyu at the above email address and advise him what you want payment done by Paypal and he will advise postage charge.

Good guy and they ship quickly

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back