WB OTSN Chicago (1 Viewer)

mestell

Lieutenant Colonel
Here are some photos I took in the Wm Britain room at the 2010 OTSN show in Chicago . . . .
:) Mike

PICT0062.jpg

PICT0063.jpg

PICT0064.jpg

PICT0065.jpg

PICT0066.jpg

PICT0068.jpg

PICT0069.jpg

Those ACW dios look "almost":)as good as yours Mike.:D
Mark

Excellent photos as usual Mike! Thanks for sharing them with us :) especially liked the zulu ones! Just one question was there any new redcoat's on display? or maybe this year limited edition band?

Cheers Craig

Done it again Mike....really enjoyed all the photos....question for you in regards to the trees used with the Rev. War dio.....which company are those from??? thanks...

Thanks Mike had no doubt you'd be providing us with photos. Other than the mounted figuer of Lieutenant Coghill I see nothing new making it's appearance in the Zulu War Series and betting Coghill's another exclusive for ModelZone an glued to his saddle. There's also no doubt you've been like a little kid released in a candy store during your visit an noted you haven't missed any photo taking of the ACW Series which my friend was a given. Once again thanks Mike for the time spent taking and posting the photos........Joe

Thanks Mike had no doubt you'd be providing us with photos. Other than the mounted figuer of Lieutenant Coghill I see nothing new making it's appearance in the Zulu War Series and betting Coghill's another exclusive for ModelZone an glued to his saddle. There's also no doubt you've been like a little kid released in a candy store during your visit an noted you haven't missed any photo taking of the ACW Series which my friend was a given. Once again thanks Mike for the time spent taking and posting the photos........Joe

I was talking with Richard and he said the defenders at the drift might have to retrieve something to quench their thirst.:D

Done it again Mike....really enjoyed all the photos....question for you in regards to the trees used with the Rev. War dio.....which company are those from??? thanks...

The Rev War diorama was all made by Ken Osen (Hudson & Allen) for Wm Britain. Ken's work showed up in several areas being used by many big name brands such as Frontline, Old Northwest Toy Company. Ken's and Ericka's masterful outputs are really becoming very collectible . . . . you will see what I mean in the next coming days with new photos I plan to take using my new acquisitions.
:) Mike

Excellent photos as usual Mike! Thanks for sharing them with us :) especially liked the zulu ones! Just one question was there any new redcoat's on display? or maybe this year limited edition band?

Cheers Craig

I took photos of the new glossies, the Red Coats, Bluecoats and also the Deli Durbar, but they were so blurred I couldn't post them. They did have a very nice display of all of them. Sorry about that.

Mestell,

Thank you for your time and effort in posting your photographs of the sets/figures from the various manufacturers.

This shot caught my eye.....a new mounted figure of Lt. Coghill quickly confirmed by The Lt.

Cheers, Raymond.:)

PICT0072.jpg

Thanks for posting these for those of us who can't make it this year.

Mestell,

Thank you for your time and effort in posting your photographs of the sets/figures from the various manufacturers.

This shot caught my eye.....a new mounted figure of Lt. Coghill quickly confirmed by The Lt.

Cheers, Raymond.:)

PICT0072.jpg

I'm looking forward to the Lt. Coghill set being released

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks for the photos Mike!! Anything new in ACW I cant really tell if there was LOL.

Thanks for the photos Mike!! Anything new in ACW I cant really tell if there was LOL.

There was a master painted set of every piece that is yet to be released this year and early next year. Those were nice to see - gave you a really good idea of what these soon to be released figures are going to look like. The 2011 ACW Collectors Club figure is going to be a dismounted Confederate Cavalryman of the 1st Va Cavalry as they would have looked in 1861 - remember next year, 2011, is the 150th anniversary of teh ACW. Richard Walker and Ken OSen said it will be an interesting year for ACW collectors.
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back