What German AFVs Has K&C Missed? (1 Viewer)

K&C has produced many of the German AFVs that were produced in significant numbers during WWII, but some have not been produced yet.

Of tanks, only the early war Panzer 35(t) and 38(t) have not been produced. In self propelled artillery the Wespe and Panzerwerfer are absent. For tank destroyers, the Nashorn is missing and the Marder is a glaring omission. And for Assault Guns, we still need to see an early war 15cm sIG33 and of course the Brumbar and Strumtiger.

I hope the Sturmtiger is next. Followed by the Marder , Panzerwerfer and sIG33

Terry

Re: What Has K&C Missed?

How about a WW II German Wirbelwind. !

Attachments

• flakpanzer-iv-wirbelwind-02-thumb.png
    flakpanzer-iv-wirbelwind-02-thumb.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 436
  • flakpanzer-iv-wirbelwind-04-thumb.png
    flakpanzer-iv-wirbelwind-04-thumb.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 445

Terry...

Great thread. I would like to see the sturmtiger and brumbar also. I think many you mentioned are prime for being created. I would like a standar Panzer IV with long barral also.

I know Andy mentioned that single gun flakpanzers would be easier to do but, would like to see a wirbelwind, mobelwagon or kugelblitz they are missing especially, with the focus on Normandy. I do like the idea of the early war panzers on the chech chassis.

Definately need a new Jagdpanther and, what probably many may post a late war Tiger I

Maybe some of the smaller converted AFV's such as the Panzer I flak which, would be a good little and interesting set. Could be a 250 with grey winter and summer addressed.
Mitch

How about a WW II German Wirbelwind. !

The only AAA K&C has produced is the single barreled 20mm gun on a Maultier. He did say he would not produce a multi-barreled model, but I don't know why not. K&C produced a US quad .50 cal on a halftrack

Terry

K&C has produced many of the German AFVs that were produced in significant numbers during WWII, but some have not been produced yet.

Of tanks, only the early war Panzer 35(t) and 38(t) have not been produced. In self propelled artillery the Wespe and Panzerwerfer are absent. For tank destroyers, the Nashorn is missing and the Marder is a glaring omission. And for Assault Guns, we still need to see an early war 15cm sIG33 and of course the Brumbar and Strumtiger.

I hope the Sturmtiger is next. Followed by the Marder , Panzerwerfer and sIG33

Terry

Terry, your post reminds me of another famous 'requester'.....what was his name..... ' we need to see' just sounds so familiar:wink2:^&grin

Rob

Terry, your post reminds me of another famous 'requester'.....what was his name..... ' we need to see' just sounds so familiar:wink2:^&grin

Rob

I'm not requesting. I'm just making a checklist of which famous German AFVs have not yet been done by K&C. :p:):)

Terry

Terry...

Single barralled AA guns may reduce the amount of damage and maybe one of the reasons why K&C recently said they would only do single barralled flak panzers. Otherwise as you say, I don't see why they would not do them
Mitch

A Wirbelwind would make for a nice addition to my Berlin 45 collection. :)

Mick

The Wirbelwind would be a nice addition. A Tiger done in gray would not hurt either! ;)

On the other hand they've made some vehicles no one expected so they should be given credit for that.

Guys, I`m in full agreement with, and anxiously hoping for, all of your suggestions! And yes, Jazzeum, at least to me they did it again by releasing the SD.Kfz 234/1 Schwerer Panzerspahwagen (BBG048)!

Oh just some basics like a DAK Pz III and IV Special and Hanomag. They actually did all of these but not after quality & scale standardization.

K/C has missed to produce Prussian Napoleonics, French Foot Guard Artillery, Supply Wagons and so; also an Rolls Royce Armoured Car WWI.

On the other hand they've made some vehicles no one expected so they should be given credit for that.

Including the none combat items like the Tilly,Bowsers and trucks etc. ^&cool

Rob

I have only been collecting for the last two years so I do not know about the early K&C figures and vehicles but I think I have not seen :
-SdKfz Panzerwerfer
-SdKfz Sonderkraftfahrzeug
-Goliath tracked mine
-SdKfz 234/2 Puma
-Bergepanther armoured recovery vehicle
guy

I think the question would be better phrased, "What haven't they missed?" Notwithstanding, would like to see Norwegian or Finnish pieces roll-out.

Is that not the same thing but, with a standpoint of having to exhibit absolute support for a company??? I see nothing in what Terry was getting at in his post that would need any outward show of support for the company.

I think it was a valid question for a company that has been in the business for a long time. I know they have released a version of the Maus but, have not done things like a sturmtiger or a brumbar. These were more frequently seen on the battlefields and, were actually used so, a valid point of asking why have they not been addressed.

The same applies to the Jagdtiger which, has just been done it took so long for this to be released but, a change in collectors and manufacturers approaches occured and, for the good IMO.
Mitch

I think the question would be better phrased, "What haven't they missed?" Notwithstanding, would like to see Norwegian or Finnish pieces roll-out.

1* the Duplex Drive"Sherman
2* Combined Engineers forecs for omaha Beach
3* The Half track M3A1british (Normandy/30th Corps)
4* winter or normandy Fallschirmjägers
5* Casualties German/American/british Tank crew
6* A beautifuf lady kissing an American/british soldier
7* WWII Hand to hand vechting sets.
8* Nedelwerfer with crew
9* British tank Riders
10* 30th Corps the humber scout car with Lt. Col. 'Joe' Vandeleur

And for Arnhem top 10

* Kate ter Host with a wounded British para
* LT Col John Frost with his hunting horn
* British airbone casualties
* Dutch commando's
* Para with a airborne scooter.
* More Polish airbone
* British para looking in to the sky
* A Para Ambulance jeep
* A Para throwing a grenade
* A para with kilts on

Harrie:cool:

The biggest hole in my collection to date is a late war, long barrelled Pz.IV with side skirt armour. It was the backbone of the Panzer Armies and a glaring omission that should be addressed soon by K&C. All the other missing pieces others have mentioned would be nice but with the exception of the early war Czech tanks were minor variants at best. As always updates to old pieces with rereleases are always welcomed due to better scale and detail available on today's models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back