What German AFVs Has K&C Missed? (4 Viewers)

Re: What Has K&C Missed?

The question may be less about what K&C has "missed" as to how the next one will look, or in what paint scheme. To Andy's credit, he doesn't do many "repaints" like FoV et al. Each release is usually quite unique to time and place and is intended to compliment the figures (sometimes vice versa). So rather than looking to make one of each German AFV (like Dragon Models) he is more focused on how the vehicle and gun will affect the series being produced. Andy is an artist, so the approach might be like asking an aviation artist why he paints lots of Hellcats instead of making sure that he has coverage of all Navy aircraft. The painter paints the subject that he likes and inspires him (and that sells!).

Gary B.

Yes I wish Andy would hurry up and make the following series we all must have, need, deserve, will all die if we do not get, right here right now!!! ; 'Legendary Swiss Chocolatiers',
' Famous Prostitutes of the Victorian era' , ' ' US Astronauts and their close relatives ' , ' Tube drivers of old London town ' and my personal greatest wish
' Game show contestants 1969-1979' .....I will lobby Andy for all these in London next month, CIAO!... I mean Cheers!!{eek3}:wink2:

Rob

Will do Mitch!

Actually I'd really like to see another type of Normandy Bunker myself^&cool

Rob

do the prostitutes have to be famous???
Mitch

Yes I wish Andy would hurry up and make the following series we all must have, need, deserve, right here right now!!! ; 'Legendary Swiss Chocolatiers',
' Famous Prostitutes of the Victorian era' , ' ' US Astronauts and their close relatives ' , ' Tube drivers of old London town ' and my personal greatest wish
' Game show contestants 1969-1979' .....I will lobby Andy for all these in London next month, CIAO!... I mean Cheers!!{eek3}:wink2:

Rob

Yes I wish Andy would hurry up and make the following series we all must have, need, deserve, right here right now!!! ; 'Legendary Swiss Chocolatiers',

Rob
Now these are some good ideas, but I would like to see a series based on "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". I see this series dove-tailing nicely with KC's already vibrant Crusaders series. Nothing like a Killer Rabbit to liven things up, a bit. And then there are the possibilities presented by "The Life of Brian"... -- Al

Yes I wish Andy would hurry up and make the following series we all must have, need, deserve, will all die if we do not get, right here right now!!! ; 'Legendary Swiss Chocolatiers',

Rob

Cheeky lad! ^&grin

K&C has produced many of the German AFVs that were produced in significant numbers during WWII, but some have not been produced yet.

Of tanks, only the early war Panzer 35(t) and 38(t) have not been produced. In self propelled artillery the Wespe and Panzerwerfer are absent. For tank destroyers, the Nashorn is missing and the Marder is a glaring omission. And for Assault Guns, we still need to see an early war 15cm sIG33 and of course the Brumbar and Strumtiger.

I hope the Sturmtiger is next. Followed by the Marder , Panzerwerfer and sIG33

Terry

Getting back to the thread.... I agree they will sell. I sure the hell would buy one if made :salute::

M1A2 Abrams
M2 Bradley

You asked Terry!! {sm4}{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

In truth, I do believe I saw KC did some Abrams and/or Bradley and had them displayed in their 25TH Anniversary Collector Mag. I do not believe they were polystone however.

Ancient Persians

Rob

I'd like to see the set of London barmaids that won't give Rob the time of day. {eek3} But I doubt if Andy would start on such a big set without being certain of more than one sale of each. :rolleyes2:^&grin^&grin

Terry

I'd like to see the set of London barmaids that won't give Rob the time of day. {eek3} But I doubt if Andy would start on such a big set without being certain of more than one sale of each. :rolleyes2:^&grin^&grin

Terry

Whats the matter Joh..Terry can't take a joke?!:wink2:

Rob

Including the none combat items like the Tilly,Bowsers and trucks etc. ^&cool

Rob

Good call Rob and the only company that makes loads of British stuff!:wink2:

Good call Rob and the only company that makes loads of British stuff!:wink2:

Yes Neil they are easily No1 For British items as you say, here's hoping for D Day and Arnhem again next year :)

Rob

Yes Neil they are easily No1 For British items as you say, here's hoping for D Day and Arnhem again next year :)

Rob

Don't forget more RAF stuff as well mate:wink2:

Don't forget more RAF stuff as well mate:wink2:

Well said Neil! :) Its fast becoming my favourite K&C range of all and yesterday I spotted a pic that gave me an idea for what I hope will be a really nice dio featuring quite a few sets from it....watch this space:wink2:

Rob

More British History........Normans....Saxons ...Vikings......Queen Elisabeth 1st ........MORE MORE MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking about RAF anybody knows what was the color
of the bowser fuel truck during WW2
Apparently the blue and yellow appeared after WW2 (1950)
I'm confused about that situation
Should i buy one or it's not the right one
Anybody knows???
Thank u

K&C has produced many of the German AFVs that were produced in significant numbers during WWII, but some have not been produced yet.

Of tanks, only the early war Panzer 35(t) and 38(t) have not been produced. In self propelled artillery the Wespe and Panzerwerfer are absent. For tank destroyers, the Nashorn is missing and the Marder is a glaring omission. And for Assault Guns, we still need to see an early war 15cm sIG33 and of course the Brumbar and Strumtiger.

I hope the Sturmtiger is next. Followed by the Marder , Panzerwerfer and sIG33

Terry

Last edited by a moderator:

I would like to to see K&C make some battle damaged armour a tiger tank with it turret blown of where it been hit by RAF Hawker Typhoon rockets would be very cool^&cool or crew repairing a tank where it broken ,or Germans setting charges to blow there tank up as they can't repair would make for a good dio

Why edit my post................................^&confuse
might as well delete it now it makes no sense..........:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back