what new figures from a different war period would everybody like to see from K&C (1 Viewer)

Re: what new figures from a different war period would everybody like to see from K&C

I would like to see Aussies in the Pacific, ok and some Americans.

Re: what new figures from a different war period would everybody like to see from K&C

I agree with Mark

Brian

Mongols have definitely been neglected.....
Other Asian adversaries for Imperial Chinese (Qianglong) wars.

Aztecs and Spanish Conquistadors

Brian

WWI US Marines at Belleau Wood

there is some good ideas in this thread thanks for your suggestions would love to see Samaria warriors by King and country tho

I think that representing the Korean War of 1950-1953 would be interesting. In addition to the North & South Koreans there was the USA, China, Great Britain and a whole buch of other military units of the United Nations such as Turkey to name just one other. Back in 1950-1953 and since then it has been labeled "The Forgotten War". Perhaps it is finally time to remember it!?

"Iron Brigade"

they already make the ones what I love the Berlin 38 range and also the Greek spartans are great to but if I picked something new For KING & COUNTRY to make it would have to be Samurai warriors that would be very cool ! What would everybody else like to see made from King & Country ???

Now that I think of it some modern Israeli figures would be interesting.

I'm going to go out on a bit of a limb and suggest the Maori Land Wars of the mid 1800's here in little old NZ......as a budding nation of the commonwealth, Britain & European early settlers fought some very nasty battles with the original occupants of NZ, the Maori over land rights.

If you have an interest in Muskets, cannon's, canoes, skirmishing in the bush (forest) and battles around Maori Pa's (Forts) this could be something to look at??

Just a thought.

What would everybody else like to see made from King & Country ???

Dead civilians. On the ground with blankets over them. Could use them in any conflict. There's a scene in the movie Battle of Britain where some female RAFs are on the ground with blankets over them with their legs sticking out. That would be nice. Children & babies too. Contort their limbs with rigor mortis. Make it interesting, not bland.

Dead civilians. On the ground with blankets over them. Could use them in any conflict. There's a scene in the movie Battle of Britain where some female RAFs are on the ground with blankets over them with their legs sticking out. That would be nice. Children & babies too. Contort their limbs with rigor mortis. Make it interesting, not bland.

The horror......the horror.........

Oh, and a dead cow. I'd like a dead puffy cow with its legs shooting out

The horror......the horror.........

Really my personal prefs are for much worse but am showing respect for our preacher host

would be interesting to see to add to the range. I have just painted some 1/35th casualties for a mate and, they are in these poses with blankets over them. Definitely need some dead animals for certain dioramas but, wonder how popular these would be.
Mitch

Really my personal prefs are for much worse but am showing respect for our preacher host

{sm4}In that case you should check out the work of Brit artists the Chapman brothers Blowtorch. You too Ironcross. They've made millions depicting the worst of humanity.

I've only just realised my post has been deleted for political discussion. I'm practically apolitical. I didn't say anything political whatsoever. I didn't say anything worthwhile either but then again I haven't since 1985. I've been censored for being vacuous. Good gracious, I suspect I won't be the only member silenced if inanity gainsays forum policy. {sm2}{sm3}

Oh, and a dead cow. I'd like a dead puffy cow with its legs shooting out

I'd quite like to see some more live ones as well......

I'd quite like to see some more live ones as well......

Didn't know you are diversifying from sheep Toddy.... {sm2}:rolleyes2:{sm4}

Tom

Didn't know you are diversifying from sheep Toddy.... {sm2}:rolleyes2:{sm4}

Tom

Not going 'there'.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back