What new range would you like CS to make? What would be on your CS wish list? (1 Viewer)

With CS dynamic poses and real feel textures, I would be very interested in a Little Bighorn series at whatever scale they wish including the personality figures of the battle. A chance to show the varied uniforms as well as the Indian attire or not^&grin of the period...Michael

I thought FL had their stock made in China?? I would not expect young chinese workers in a factory to be thinking I will sabotage that figure as its japanese because of ancestoral disagreements!!! Do you?? If thats the case then how were the figures made for K&C's Iwo Jima range and, all the figarti stuff done including new stuff. I can now see lots of little plots going on in toy soldier factories in china to put the wrong gun or bow and arrow on japanese figures to make them a poor seller LOL. Maybe, thats why the russians did not sell!! the wars between them and the chinese!!!!!

I would still hope something like the samurai can be looked at by other manufacturers as its such an interesting topic
Mitch

Strange

Mitch,

I agree with you about the Samurai range. I would love TCS to make them. I've made up my mind and this is the next range I'm going to collect/buy from First Legion.

Last edited by a moderator:
cnq...

Start with the samurai archer. It is the best figure from that range
Mitch

Mitch,

I agree with you about the Samurai range. I would love TCS to make them. I've made up my mind and this is the next range I'm going to collect/buy from First Legion.

Last edited by a moderator:
V weapon stuff would nice

Mate i reckon there a chance because TCS have shown that they will do what already has been done but in there style which i reckon is great and they would do this well IMO.

1) Berlin 45` Fall of the Reich with new stuff not done in 1/30 scale before
2) Stalingrad Series 1/30 scale with both Germans, Russians, Tanks, and Diorama buildings

I also would like to see an M10, M18 and M36 tank destroyer....plus my #1 would be an M551 Sheridan from Desert Storm.

SHERIDAN-1.jpg

Neil...

A V range would be good. Start with a V1 range and progress on. I managed recently to get a V1 without crew but, should have bought them and put aside the dislike of the figures and, its a great piece. Would like to see another manufacturer like CS and their take on this range
Mitch

Neil...

A V range would be good. Start with a V1 range and progress on. I managed recently to get a V1 without crew but, should have bought them and put aside the dislike of the figures and, its a great piece. Would like to see another manufacturer like CS and their take on this range
Mitch
Y
Think your right mate would be nice to have some more V weapon stuff

PANZERACE1944:

The Sheridans were deployed with the 82nd Airborne Division---which was the last unit to operate them.

From Wiki:

"During Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm, 51 Sheridans were deployed by the 82nd Airborne Division, and were among the first tanks to be sent. Although photos that were published at the time showed rows of Sheridans ready to defend against Iraqi tanks, they would not have been very effective against the Russian-designed T-72s which comprised the bulk of the Iraqi Republican Guard. Their role was limited to reconnaissance due to their age and light armor. It is likely that six or fewer Shillelagh missiles were fired[17] at Iraqi bunkers; this appears to be the only occasion in which Shillelagh missiles were fired in a combat environment, from the inventory of the aforementioned 88,000 missiles produced."

Dragon53, makes sense as I was with 1st Armored Division.we did the big left hook and came in from behind the Republican Guards units. Nowhere near the airborne unit. Thanks.... :rolleyes2:

Bringing the topic of this thread back to light, I would feel it is safe to say Collectors Showcase will be releasing a few new awestriking additions to their already existing WWII line of products. :rolleyes2: possibly break into producing an aircraft or two for 2012. ???

I was surprised at the thread Brad recently brought up about CS airbirds. I wonder though if its on their radar to join in with the airbirds at this stage?? Perhaps, Brian could comment
Mitch

I was surprised at the thread Brad recently brought up about CS airbirds. I wonder though if its on their radar to join in with the airbirds at this stage?? Perhaps, Brian could comment
Mitch
Maybe CS will do something different, like a, wait for it, a STUKA! :D -- Al

Maybe CS will do something different, like a, wait for it, a STUKA! :D -- Al

Just curious- I just found out what a Stucka is- why is everybody so hyped about these things as opposed to normal hype levels around new planes- no offence meant{sm4}?
-Sandor

Just curious- I just found out what a Stucka is- why is everybody so hyped about these things as opposed to normal hype levels around new planes- no offence meant{sm4}?
-Sandor
Just one of those things. The Stuka is an iconic aircraft of WW2, really has become the symbol of German airpower thanks to the part it played in the Blitzkrieg and all the pictures of it in action. It was everywhere during the early years of German victories, on every battlefield. -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back