What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (3 Viewers)

A very good friend presented me with over 100 Café Storme/Mokarex figures which he had in his collection for many years. Although these are generally single hollow cast plastic figures, many of the pieces are beautifully sculpted and posed. I attach a clearer picture of some of the women in this collection.

Rgds Victor

View attachment 168581View attachment 168582

These look like great personality figures! I love them. If you get a chance I'd love to see some more close-up photos

Been a while since my last post. Since then about 8 1/6th scale british paratroopers, K&C MG paras and wermacht medical halftrack and figs, Build a rama tank smoke.

Scott

Hi Zach and all,

close-ups of the Cafe Storme/Mokarex ladies. More to come. Rgds Victor

P1090564.JPGP1090570.JPGP1090565.JPGP1090572.JPG

been a great week! steel fence is Dept 56. the trees are Britainsfeb25-1.jpgfeb25-2.jpgfeb25-3.jpgfeb25-4.jpgfeb25-5.jpg

I have taken close-up pics of 4 seated gentlemen from the Café Storme/Mokarex collection.

Rgds Victor

P1090658.JPGP1090659.JPGP1090660.JPGP1090661.JPG

Set of 8 SAMURAI Figures just in yesterday - the paintwork is fantastic I must say {bravo}}

SP-07-1_03B.jpg~original

SP-07-1_03A.jpg~original

HOB-FIG-6790_01.jpg~original

HOB-FIG-6790.jpg~original

These are some recent acquisitions, not necessarily in the past two weeks, but they are my most recent purchases.

I'm not sure who made these 4 musketeers. I thought at first perhaps Soldat, because of the bases and the rather crude, angular quality of the sculpting, though the figures are smaller than other Soldats that I have. They're a true 54mm. I still think they are of Spanish manufacture, and I'll put them with an Alymer color party that I have assembled:

These are Rylit figures, depicting some of Frederick the Great's generals:

From left to right, General von Krockow (Cuirassier Regt 1); General Tauentzien, commander of the Garde; General von Lentulus; General von Driesen (Cuirassier Regt 7); and General de la Motte-Fuque.

And finally, some more Stadden British cavalry, a pair of dragoon troopers and another officer:

I'll probably start painting these over the next couple of weeks.

Prost!
Brad

I recently acquired WB's new "1914 British 13 Pound Gun RHA with Five Man Crew."

23078.jpg

It's a fairly nice piece, and is a must-have for all First World War, artillery, and British army enthusiasts.
Cheers,
Brendan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back