What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (2 Viewers)

Building up the Battle of France pieces .... this piece is MINT - got it at a fair price on eBAY {sm4}

FOB014.jpg~original

After a fairly long lapse in purchasing K&C WW 2 figures I managed to starting catching up on the recent German Army releases. I must say the level of detail and weathering on these figures is awesome. In the process of making a Stalingrad diorama and can hardly wait to lay these out with also the recent German armored releases.

Thanks to the kindness of Steven Chong, who found them for me at the Westcoaster today, I picked up a new Heco Rolls Royce Armored Car and Vickers Gunbus:

Attachments

• Heco New Pusher Plane.jpg
    Heco New Pusher Plane.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 377
  • Heco New Armored Car.jpg
    Heco New Armored Car.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 373
I just received NA375 The Emperor & His Aide de Camps. In my opinion, it is one of the best and most life-like Napoleonic sets that K&C has ever produced. I hope that other French generals and staff officers will be added on to this excellent set.

NA375(L).jpg

Cheers,

Brendan

I just received NA375 The Emperor & His Aide de Camps. In my opinion, it is one of the best and most life-like Napoleonic sets that K&C has ever produced. I hope that other French generals and staff officers will be added on to this excellent set.

View attachment 206028

Cheers,

Brendan

Thats a very nice set, love aide de camps, do you have the original group with tent? are they compatable?
Ray

Thats a very nice set, love aide de camps, do you have the original group with tent? are they compatable?
Ray

No I don't unfortunately! I've been looking for that set for sometime, but I decided to pass on it once K&C released this set.

Cheers,

Brendan

I bought this morning an italian marine " battaglione San Marco" ww2 north Africa,1942 on a flea market for 5 euros. Del Prado quality ( don't know the brand{sm2}), made for Italy only.Interesting the italian assault rifle. Probably taken by the resin high quality kit below. So,so quality, but very useful for my african dio " Via Balbia".{sm3}

20170107_141525.jpg20170107_141823.jpgo-Figurino-54-mm-Marò-Battaglione-SAN.jpgItalian_marines_disembarking_in_Tobruk_harbour_1942.jpg20170107_141608.jpg

Ray

Ray,

Yes, the new ADC's do fit in with the original set of Napoleon, Generals ADC and the tent.

I was lucky enough to be given a casting on one of the new ADC's from Andy in Singapore in November.
They hadn't been released at that stage, but were on display at the K&C Collector's Event.

Over the past week I have painted him, and so in the image below you can see how he will fit in.

new ADC.jpg

I didn't copy the K&C colour scheme for the uniform because I chose the regulation style of sky blue cuffs, collar and turnbacks and a white waistcoat.
I also wanted to make my figure different so that when I finally get NA375 into my collection he will be different.

John

I just picked up this Trophy WWI British Machine Gun emplacement off e-bay for $50:

Attachments

• Trophy WWI Machine Gun Team.jpg
    Trophy WWI Machine Gun Team.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 356
What an amazing collection you have there Louis. Love the photos keep them coming !:salute::
Steve

Another nice e-bay find with a buy it now for $85: GWD-3 Lancer vs. Bullet (a German Uhlans vs. a Highlander with a Maxim Gun):

Attachments

• Trophy Lance vs Bullet GWD3-C.jpg
    Trophy Lance vs Bullet GWD3-C.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 334
My son had his birthday yesterday and received these zulus & one 24th foot for his collection.^&grin

Matt

Attachments

• IMG_0733.JPG
    IMG_0733.JPG
    419.9 KB · Views: 302
Revell 1/32 Me262B "Red 12" NightFighter which I'm going to build

994370-11575-76-720_zps4bq2apb4.jpg

Just bought a Trophy King Arthur set on e-bay, couldn't resist!

Attachments

• Trophy King Arthur.jpg
    Trophy King Arthur.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 248
Revell 1/32 Me262B "Red 12" NightFighter which I'm going to build

994370-11575-76-720_zps4bq2apb4.jpg

I've wondered how it looks compared to the old pre-merger Revell Me-262. I look forward to seeing your finished build!

Prost!
Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back