What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (3 Viewers)

I just got these recently and I have to say the painting and detail not to mention the prices are outstanding! Kudos goes to Figarti and Britains for producing outstanding products!!

Tom

Attachments

• DSC05886.JPG
    DSC05886.JPG
    298.1 KB · Views: 428
  • DSC05888.JPG
    DSC05888.JPG
    285.4 KB · Views: 431
  • DSC05889.JPG
    DSC05889.JPG
    262.9 KB · Views: 420
  • DSC05884.JPG
    DSC05884.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 435
  • DSC05881.JPG
    DSC05881.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 397
One more pic.

Tom

Attachments

• DSC05880.JPG
    DSC05880.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 435
Very nice diorama Tom. WB Britain figures & Figarti armor work very well together. The Panther looks very nice. I would dirty up the tank a bit more as it still looks a bit too clean for my taste...

Very nice diorama Tom. WB Britain figures & Figarti armor work very well together. The Panther looks very nice. I would dirty up the tank a bit more as it still looks a bit too clean for my taste...

Thanks mate and I agree, the tank could use a bit of mud on it although it is a winter version and should be in snow. The dio I used to take pic's of the Panther and troops is not really meant for them, I just used it to enhance the presentation of my new acquisitions. I will make a new winter dio sometime in the future (I already have a winter dio but it's a bit to small) so I can showcase this tank, the troops and my other winter vehicles and troops.

Tom

Added these French Infantry "Soup Men" to my JJD Great War/WWI collection last week . . . .
:smile2: Mike

I also picked up these JJD Wars of the Roses figures within the last week:

The iconic French 75 again from eBAY - mint {sm4}

FOB031.jpg~original

I got a bunch of stuff this week :smile2:
Partially thanks to a return of some taxes that Uncle Sam collected last year.
JJD Seven Years War.
Got all the Prussian Sets, the very nicely priced 10-piece set of the Roth Wurzburg Regiment, and one extra 2-piece set of the Roth Wurzburg troops.
Also got the diorama base and the Leuthen church wall sections.
Looking forward to set them up tonight and/or tomorrow.
I believe I will add a few more figures of each side in time, to fill the display options of the diorama base to the most.
Had a brief look through the boxes, and must say that is some wonderful stuff :wink2: ^&grin

Konrad

Attachments

• IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 448
  • IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 440
Romans.JPG

These arrived during the week. I bought five packets to use with my TG Romans. I just need a couple of the Brisbane collectors to paint them!

View attachment 208778

These arrived during the week. I bought five packets to use with my TG Romans. I just need a couple of the Brisbane collectors to paint them!

Nice pick up Marty and why do you need the Brisi collectors to paint them?? Is dad a bit busy or you haven't fed him in his dungeon and is now on strike.. ^&grin

Tom

I picked up one of Clive Gande's Model Armory Thorneycraft Anti-Aicraft Lorry and crews at the show in New Jersey last Sunday, and it is exceptional:

Attachments

• Model Armory Thorneycraft Lorry 1.jpg
    Model Armory Thorneycraft Lorry 1.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 337
  • Model Armory Thorneycraft Lorry 2.jpg
    Model Armory Thorneycraft Lorry 2.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 329
I bought this morning in the local flea market 2 Del Prado, italian editions: 1 carabiniere 1951 and one italian mountain artillery 1979 that I will turn into a gauleiter and a radio whermacht.{sm3}

20170311_134147.jpg20170311_134202.jpgROBERT WAGNER GAULEITER TUNIC 015.jpgradios.jpg

Last edited:
Been a tough few weeks at work so made a few minutes today for some retail therapy at my TS shop!

OXLANC01.jpg

Received these in the mail this afternoon. NFYORK-16 Two Yorkist Archers, Retinue of John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk . . .

This was delivered to my door today, RYORK-04 Men at Arms w/Battle Standard, Retinue of Richard III

Users who are viewing this thread

Back