What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (2 Viewers)

Very nice pilots Moe. Are they all from K&C ?

The group in the top pic are KC. The WWI sets are both Gunn. I can recall feeling neglected for want of aviation subjects. Now, I can hardly keep up. That's not a complaint. I very much prefer feast to famine!^&grin

-Moe

The group in the top pic are KC. The WWI sets are both Gunn. I can recall feeling neglected for want of aviation subjects. Now, I can hardly keep up. That's not a complaint. I very much prefer feast to famine!^&grin

-Moe

Thanks.
I just wish that W.Britain would make some 1/32 ww2 German pilots. I'm in desperate need of them for my 1/32 German planes. K&C & T&G pilots are just too large for me.

Thanks.
I just wish that W.Britain would make some 1/32 ww2 German pilots. I'm in desperate need of them for my 1/32 German planes. K&C & T&G pilots are just too large for me.

You're probably aware of this, but Andrea makes some very nice 54mm pilot figures, several of which are WW2 Luftwaffe. However, prepainted, they are pretty pricey.

-Moe

You're probably aware of this, but Andrea makes some very nice 54mm pilot figures, several of which are WW2 Luftwaffe. However, prepainted, they are pretty pricey.

-Moe

Thanks. I know about Andrea figure kits but I'm not good in painting figures {sm2}; And don't want to pay high price for prepainted ones from them. That's why I'm hoping W.B. will step up and make some as they make decent figures for reasonable price.

Perhaps John Jenkins will make some pilots. They appear to be growing in the WWII arena and I welcome their arrival. WB should...

Perhaps John Jenkins will make some pilots. They appear to be growing in the WWII arena and I welcome their arrival. WB should...

John made some Spanish Civil War pilots that might work well in WWII, especially a German BF-109 pilot and a Russian pilot.

Dragon 1/48 Horten 229

DSC004130001_zpswgsumhap.jpg

DSC004120001_zpsmr47prge.jpg

DSC004110001_zpsje1bwleu.jpg

I've got a couple more Austrian figures to man the walls at Leuthen on 5 December 1757

Last month John Jenkins released the officer and drummer, so that about fills the spaces on the wall, but maybe we could get a flag??

new Austrians.jpg

Also to add to my K&C Napoleonic collection, I have just received from HK, a couple of "X" men, NA350X & 351X exclusive figures from the 7th Hussar Regiment.

hussars.jpg

Hope you like my small displays,

John

IMG_4972.JPG

I bought this WW1 vintage desert Rolls Royce armored car from John Jenkins Designs. I don't collect WW1 but this model was too nice to pass up.

Jim

I bought a few days ago in the local flea market a del prado " alpini" 1980( I am changing it into a german ww2 soldier), another del prado " kriegsmarine" and a bburago citron 1938 type for a new dio I am working on...For only a few euros.....I put some stucco on the alpini soldier legs to make it more realistic before painting it.

20170215_220229.jpg20170217_103451.jpgCitroen_v.jpg

It's my birthday today and i made out like a bandit, i woke up to a few figures and a card with cash in it.{sm4}

So i unwrapped my gifts and went to the toy shop, this is my haul.^&grin

Attachments

• IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    402.5 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_1016.JPG
    IMG_1016.JPG
    447.9 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_1015.JPG
    IMG_1015.JPG
    494.6 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_1013.JPG
    IMG_1013.JPG
    360.7 KB · Views: 459
Happy Birthday Matt and that's quite the variety you have there!

Tom

Just got it from eBAY - at a fair price :salute::

WS062.jpg~original

Been observing the new K&C soldiers in camouflage are getting more expensive $55 a piece now (as more workmanship in painting required for camo which equate more $ labor) so these older pieces (which with back packs) are a bargain :salute::

I think gone are the days one can get a Waffen SS soldier for $32 or even $45 {sm2}

Another Me262 Night Fighter "Red 8".
Kit is from Revell in 1/32 scale.

DSC_62020001_zpsq1qmnkph.jpg

DSC_62000001_zpsfitm4saq.jpg

DSC_61990001_zpsf7wi8xj9.jpg

DSC_61970001_zps1leagdhd.jpg

DSC_62070001_zps3kfg8pvp.jpg

DSC_62040001_zpsdgjjtjct.jpg

I just picked up a WS20 & WS21 quite by accident! Forgot I bid on them! Original boxes should be a lot of fun once they arrive! I remember when they were going for big money! This is my second set of both but as they say there is always room for Jello!{sm4}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back