What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (2 Viewers)

Been a while! Since the start of December...

Britains old pak 75mm with crew. Few of the newer glider infantry, barn with wood stump and axe, old corner european house.

King and country old 88mm gun, 25lb dd gun, german wounded in arm, running rifleman A. Lots of jg miniatures trees, small and large bushes.

Also acquired some reenactment kit.

Scott

Rec'd the Hobby Master 1:48 Boeing F4B-4 USN VF-1B High Hats, 1-F-1, USS Saratoga, 1932 Boeing. Chris

For Al and Moe, with the rest of the Yellow Wings.

Hi Chris,

That's an awesome little model. HM only releases about one a year, so it's arrival is a major event for me. It's easy to exaggerate ones behavior in a venue such as this, but that's the only diecast model that I've opened and put on display in the last 3-4 months. Should it be, that "it don't rain and the creek don't rise," a HM F3F-1/2/3 will hopefully be the next. Such are my limitations as a collector.:redface2:

Thanks for your very generous contribution to the forum,:)

-Moe

Very plsd with the latest Hobby Master release 1:32 Hellcat, depicted in CAG David McCampbell's aircraft, USS Essex, Pacific Theater, 1944. Mc Campbell is the leading USN ace with 34 victories, including 9 in one day. Pls excuse the poor lighting. Chris

Pictured with the SBD.

Hi Chris,

What do you think of the positionable wing on the new Hellcat?

Looks great with the HM SBD! :D

-Moe

Picked up these two Buffalo Brewsters. One in the WWII Finnish AF livery. Chris

With the rest of the flight.

Picked up these two Buffalo Brewsters.

Hi Chris,

I've got all these, but at least half of them are as yet in storage. I'd dearly love to have a special display for the twelve of them, as it's such a nice model and the variety of type/livery is so remarkable. You may already be aware of this, but the mold is cloned/licensed from the 1/48 Tamiya kit. Excellent pedigree there. :cool:

-Moe

A couple of years ago I got rid of my K & C WW I collection, a great deal of them the marching Germans as I wasn't that interested in WW I . Well, with the anniversary coming my interest has been re-kindled and have managed to replace almost all of them in a space of about three weeks and then some. The big piece I'm on the hunt for is the Kaiser Staff Car.

Brad

Dragon Armor 1/72 Scale... a miniature (less than 3 inches long) GREY 88 :salute::

DragonArmorl88mmGrey.jpg~original

A couple of years ago I got rid of my K & C WW I collection, a great deal of them the marching Germans as I wasn't that interested in WW I . Well, with the anniversary coming my interest has been re-kindled and have managed to replace almost all of them in a space of about three weeks and then some. The big piece I'm on the hunt for is the Kaiser Staff Car.

Brad

Hi Brad,

Please check this link on e-bay your hunt may be over!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KING-COUNTR...193127733?pt=Toy_Soldiers&hash=item2333d00b35

Regards,

Luiz

Wayne, my daughter is a huge Doctor Who fan. She wants our next vacation to include the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff. Great bus mode!

Hobby Master SkyHawk in 1/72 Scale - Yom Kippur War 1973

HobbyMasterHA1422.jpg

HobbyMasterHA1422-2.jpg

HobbyMasterHA1422-3SMALL.jpg

F5 Freedom Fighter of Viet Nam War

Attachments

• 0010001_4.JPG
    0010001_4.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 181
  • 0040001_3.JPG
    0040001_3.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 226
  • 0060001_3.JPG
    0060001_3.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 186
dealarmy-cg.jpg

Got x 5 sample boxes of Expeditionary Force Classical Greeks. x 2 different sets of Hoplites, X1 Peltast , x 1 Skrimisher with slings and bows and x 1 cavalry set. AWESOME multi piece figures. Lot's of extra arms in the peltast set. A little carving for the arm plug in's for switching arms for different poses. Each fig is 6 pieces, some less. Perfect little models. I managed to paint one Peltast and 1 Hoplite so far. will post pix. 60mm figs. Slightly , just slightly smaller than Conte Spartans. That's alright. Going to paint them as a different Greek city State army anyway. Skrimishers and Cavalry good for Both sides. Buying more.
FUbaR

I recently acquired a Pipeline Miniature SS rider on motorcycle...Also just the other day I received my K&C Winter Jagdpanther...

Joe

phpF45zL3AM.jpgphpjzINnHAM.jpgphpV6uPxlAM.jpgphpwafr9QAM.jpg

great photos,,I added several old Britains to active service from my unrestored ranks

Corgi 1/32nd Mosquito!

Great purchase absolutely solid! Only thing is that the crew are a bit small!

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back