What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (1 Viewer)

Not exactly a toy soldier but I do drive one of these around every day, even this very bus the model is based on.

Oh yea, always wanted a Dalek....'EXTERMINATE!'

Wayne.

Nice acquisitions mate and two things I have to say about these purchases. Firstly, you will need to get Bob to put some scratches and dent imitations on the bus so it looks accurate to the real one that you drive around everyday! {sm4} Secondly, it's a pity that the dalek is not at the same scale as the bus as you could put it inside as an example of how to keep the unruly passengers in check! ^&grin

Tom

The officers that go in the back of my CJB Models Morris Battery Staff Car:

Attachments

• CJB Officers 4.JPG
    CJB Officers 4.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 182
  • CJB Officers 2.JPG
    CJB Officers 2.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 217
Something old, something new below:

SAS_Foursome.jpg

Purchased the Jeep a while back, but only picked up the flanking SAS figures recently.

Japanese Shinden

Attachments

• kyushu-j7w-shinden.jpg
    kyushu-j7w-shinden.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC_02440001.JPG
    DSC_02440001.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC_02550001.JPG
    DSC_02550001.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 133
misc 004 (640x480).jpg Picked up this marching Reb. Need to pick up a few more Rebs before the Iron Brigagde Arrives!

Very plsd with the latest Hobby Master release 1:32 Hellcat, depicted in CAG David McCampbell's aircraft, USS Essex, Pacific Theater, 1944. Mc Campbell is the leading USN ace with 34 victories, including 9 in one day. Pls excuse the poor lighting. Chris

Pictured with the SBD.

Recently rec'd the Franklin Mint Armor 1:48 F4, Robin Olds model and A-10 warthog, which the USAF is mistakenly phasing out of active service. There will not be a true CAS aircraft in the inventory with that action, as the modified F16 will be ill fitted to succeed. Chris

Picked up these two Buffalo Brewsters. One in the WWII Finnish AF livery. Chris

With the rest of the flight.

Those are some really terrific looking aircraft, I especially love the Hellcat!^&cool^&cool

Rec'd the Hobby Master 1:48 Boeing F4B-4 USN VF-1B High Hats, 1-F-1, USS Saratoga, 1932 Boeing. Chris

For Al and Moe, with the rest of the Yellow Wings.

Outstanding aircraft, Chris. Really like the HM planes, especially the F6F and SBD. I used to have a pair of 1/48 scale Armour Phantoms, 1 USAF in camo, and 1 USN in gray. They were quite large but wonderful models. Space problems necessitated a trade in for 2 like Phantoms from Corgi in 1/72. I gotta get those 1/32 HM USN planes.^&cool -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back