What's in Andy's room in Chicago. (1 Viewer)

Wow!

Tell Andy that a château-fort facade and walls and towers will be more tha welcome.

Some Saracens in Chicago?

Pierre.

I love the napoleonics can't wait to get the french infantry and the British cannon. Do you know the relese date for those??

View attachment 2128

Top picture and two wounded Germans below are from new 4 figure set

View attachment 2124

View attachment 2125

As you can see from the tank pictures, K&C now casts the tracks separately, so you can see between the boogie wheels and tracks!!!

View attachment 2126

For November release, winter M10 Woverine Tank Destroyer!!! Four figures.

Besides the M10, there will be a White Armoured Car with crew of 3, 2 of which are glued and the new limited edition M4A3 Sherman with 76 mm gun. This limited edition tank will have 7 figures, 5 tanker plus Patton and an aide.

Last edited:
I apologize for the two ackward posts above, but for some reason, my comments are not appearing where I want them. Anyway, to recap the new WWII sets in Andy's room, which should all be released in Nov.:)

1) Next limited edition M4A3 Sherman tank with 76 mm gun, casting of separate tracks so you can see between wheels and seven figures, 5 crew of the Sherman tank, three in tank and two standing at attention for inspection by Gen. Patton and an aide. The Sherman tank has extra protection provided by wooden boards backed by sandbags.

2) Winter M10 Woverine Tank Destroyer with four figures

3) White Armored Car with three figures

4) 4 figure set, GI engineer clearing mine while buddy uses grease gun (SMG) to wound two Germans -- wounded troops.

5) 3 figure set, 2 GIs making sure German soldier is dead.

6) 3 figure set, 2 GIs lying prone firing 30 cal. machine gun with another soldier looking through binoculars.

7) 2 figure set, GI helping wounded buddy.

Last edited:
Thanks Steven. That should keep a lot of those trakkies quiet :D

It goes without saying that these look fantastic. Assume Andy got permission from the Estate this time :)

I was not really interested by the BB line but I think I'll have to look at it more seriously. The tank is superb. That will be the #1 strictly limited set ever produced by K&C (imagine: 1 tank and no less than SEVEN figures). Let's see now how many will be made.

Oh, and like Brad said: no more discussions about tracks. Great job K&C!!!

Pierre.

P.S. No new Streets of Old Hong Kong sets or figures?

Patton?! I'm in. Whoever is taking the Pre-Pre-orders, sign me up.

Great report and nice pictures Steven,

The King and Country stuff future releases are wonderful. Gordon did a great job with the castle. Sorry guys this castle is no longer for sale.

The M10 tank destroyer is very nice and the new Sherman looks very much worth the money. Oh buy the way, there's a US scout car (early version half track) coming too.

Carlos

Wow, decent tank tracks, that only leaves those nasty blue windows. Soon I won't have anything to complain about. As if that would happen they say :)

The French Grenadiers are a must have for me!

Thanks for the reports and images.

FubArrRRr:)

Thank you Steve for the great reporting. I am simply blown away by everything. Of course my favorite is the new French regular infantry. They look great and have casualties. These are two things I have been looking for and I have to say thank you to Andy.

The castle set brings back all my childhood memories when I used to have massive battles with the old plastic Britain’s. Must resist desire to collect them.

That Battle of the Bulge limited edition set is a must buy. This from a guy who does not collect the Battle of the Bulge. Great new tracks with Patton, oh yes it will be mine.

Is this everything that Andy had to show or will there be more? I know there was talk of a bunker set coming out for the Atlantic Wall. No complaints from me by the way I am very impressed by what I have seen.

Thanks,
Old Guard

I apologize for the two ackward posts above, but for some reason, my comments are not appearing where I want them. Anyway, to recap the new WWII sets in Andy's room, which should all be released in Nov.:)

1) Next limited edition M4A3 Sherman tank with 76 mm gun, casting of separate tracks so you can see between wheels and seven figures, 5 crew of the Sherman tank, three in tank and two standing at attention for inspection by Gen. Patton and an aide. The Sherman tank has extra protection provided by wooden boards backed by sandbags.

2) Winter M10 Woverine Tank Destroyer with four figures

3) White Armored Car with three figures

4) 4 figure set, GI engineer clearing mine while buddy uses grease gun (SMG) to wound two Germans -- wounded troops.

5) 3 figure set, 2 GIs making sure German soldier is dead.

6) 3 figure set, 2 GIs lying prone firing 30 cal. machine gun with another soldier looking through binoculars.

7) 2 figure set, GI helping wounded buddy.

Steven:

Can you check with Andy if he'll produce a Wolverine M10 without too much snow? a dusting (similar to the MP Jeep) will be fine. There's just too much it covers the other body detail of the tank. Any pictures on the White Armored Car?

Thanks
N-P

Thanks for the dutch friends of this Great news.
looking good !!!!!!!!!!!.
richard .:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back