Whats the story (2 Viewers)

Love a vignette and when there are 3 in a theme, that's just magic. These will heading for the Egypt campaign for me even if they were not seen there( artistic licence), no doubt they were on the Western front. There were armoured cars I have seen in books on the Light Horse so these should fit nicely. Well done as usual John. Everything you do is supberb. Robin.

So they haven't been released yet ?

True Wayne and they will stay this way for a number of months and than released one by one each month. Will you relent and move slightly into WW1 away from your prized WW11 collection^&grin, Robin.

Love a vignette and when there are 3 in a theme, that's just magic. These will heading for the Egypt campaign for me even if they were not seen there( artistic licence), no doubt they were on the Western front. There were armoured cars I have seen in books on the Light Horse so these should fit nicely. Well done as usual John. Everything you do is supberb. Robin.

1st Australian Light Car Patrol, were in Egypt and Palestine according to AWM. I will have the lot please.

Good one Wayne, I was trying to find those photo's today to justify why I knew I had to have these. Really looking forward to ramping up my enthusiasm for the ALH this year being the 100th anniversary. We are going to have a lot of fun with these this year, although your scenes will look much more realistic than mine, but than again I do not have your patience. ^&grin, Robin.

Definitely my first WW1 purchase they look brilliant thanks for the intel all.

Good one Wayne, I was trying to find those photo's today to justify why I knew I had to have these. Really looking forward to ramping up my enthusiasm for the ALH this year being the 100th anniversary. We are going to have a lot of fun with these this year, although your scenes will look much more realistic than mine, but than again I do not have your patience. ^&grin, Robin.
Indeed, only trouble is I want them all now! Will have a enlarged Beersheba station dio at this years Brisbane train show in May and they would be just the treat on that dio..........:rolleyes2:

Forget May and any time soon Wayne. I have been collecting JJD for 7 years and I know how it works, but I can say without a doubt it will be worth the wait. Can already see a column of these vehicles keeping pace with your train, just too good. Robin.

Forget May and any time soon Wayne. I have been collecting JJD for 7 years and I know how it works, but I can say without a doubt it will be worth the wait. Can already see a column of these vehicles keeping pace with your train, just too good. Robin.

Robin,
See thread I just started.
Brett

As much as I really like my Wheels Across the Desert armoured cars and figures these will become a must have for me . . . . . They should all display very well together . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back