What's your favourite figure? (2 Viewers)

Well, I found it too hard to pick my favorite few K & C figures, but I was able to narrow it down to about as many as I can carry.:p Also, these are my favorite K & C figures today. Ask me again tomorrow the same question, and I'd probably have a different answer...there are just a ton of classic K & C figures.

With that being said, I'll start w/ two figures that would probably always hold a lofty spot in my K & C rankings....two of my favorite Crusaders...

007-Copy.jpg

006-2.jpg

Next is probably my favorite Barbarian...there are still a few figures that I don't have from the Barbarian range. Hopefully, some day I'll track them down. But here's one of my favorite K & C figures of all:

016-3.jpg

Jumping to WWII, here is one of my favorites, a US Marine:

022-4.jpg

The expression on this face says it all:

024-5.jpg

More to come....

Joe

Of course K & C has produced a load of classic German figures...here are some of my favorites...

012-3.jpg

011-3.jpg

001-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

030-3.jpg

Joe

Here are two more of my favorites:

015-4.jpg

014-2.jpg

I know this is probably cheating, but the following figures I never really considered individually. They play so well off one another that I can only see them as pairs:

025-4.jpg

023-5.jpg

005-2.jpg

Joe

A Couple of my all time favourites.

These two French Napoleonic Line infantry figures are NA108 FLI Kneeling Helping and NA109 FLI Lying Casualty.

014-1.jpg

Just awesome figures .

Very best wishes Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back