What's your favourite figure? (3 Viewers)

So many excellant figures its too hard to name just one,even if i list a few of my faves i'd probably be here all afternoon!;)

Rob

Great figure..i think it is a Mort Kunstler painting ..The General Lee raising the flag!it happened only one time, at the end of the war ..for the Napoleonic movie..yes definitely we need a new Waterloo movie!Posiibly on the "Gettysburg" style..For those (like me)who love the Empereur i suggest watching Monsieur N..i love that film!!!

Great figure..i think it is a Mort Kunstler painting ..The General Lee raising the flag!it happened only one time, at the end of the war ..for the Napoleonic movie..yes definitely we need a new Waterloo movie!Posiibly on the "Gettysburg" style..For those (like me)who love the Empereur i suggest watching Monsieur N..i love that film!!!

I do believe you are right. Ive looked at his work for some time. Theres been a number of paintings Ive considered hanging in the house but the price usually scares me away. One of these days Ill just give up eating for a month and do it.

Yes they have been too one of my "temptations" for some time..i have found a remedy buying his books..with Don Troiani (i own many of his books) and Keith Rocco maybe one of the finest civil war artists.

I have a couple of favorites. I really like the Bishop of Tours in the Crusades line. This is just an outstanding figure. I also like the 101st Airborne figure from "Reach for the sky". He is simply the universal G.I. with that cig and leveled Garand. Great figures. -- lancer

My favorite is the captured German and all of the Bulge figures. J

Attachments

• Bastonge2w.jpg
    Bastonge2w.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 246
For me, it changes but not from the following: GC01, and, the fourth figure from the AK para's (the repaints of the FJ06 FJ set) his pose and characteristics are spot on. And, any from WSS31 tank riders never been beaten for SS figures IMO.
Mitch

Mine has to be the French General from the FOB series. Great pose and awesome uniform. General Omar Bradley is a close second for the same reasons.

Attachments

• French General.jpg
    French General.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 246
Was going to say Hitler "BUT" couldn't handle all the abuse............:eek:
So i will say that German leader his name has slipped my mind died suddenly in unexplained circumstances with his lovely wife and a few cobbers,i have a photo if anyone wants to see him.No dinkum there is to many to just have 1 favourite i look around my room now and could pick out 10 easy thats what make K+C the company they are quality and choice.

Wayne,
You have a wicked sense of humour !!!
Brett
What about the German guy crouching down doing No 2 because he has just heard the Russians are coming ?.

Sorry if this thread is a duplicate(i didn't find any similar)...but i'm interested in knowing your preferences , and by the way preferences are always evolving..so let me know what are your favourite figures and why..btw mine is and always was (since it popped out of the box) Field Marshal Montgomery (and second in my preferences is Fl.Sgt. Williams of FOB)..i think that if unfortunately it should fall on his nose he could lose much of his appeal to me..indeed when i bought it i was astonished with the similarity with the real Monty..great figure!!!

I'm surprised your avatar picture isn't on your list, as that is a very rare soldier to own!;):D

I'm surprised your avatar picture isn't on your list, as that is a very rare soldier to own!;):D

Yes you're right , is a very rare soldier , and really well made, but strangely is not one of my favorites, from the AWI range i prefer my New York regiment boys!!!:)And sorry for being too late in answering..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back