What's your next purchase? (3 Viewers)

rharry

Private 1st Class
Mine is the ACW medical series.......Especially the two wounded soldiers and the nurse.....and I think I will get the two new artillery figures.....appears they can go north or south......

I have all the Zulu figures preordered, currently I am waiting on the collapsed tent, A-Frame tent and 2 members of the 24th foot.

Scott if you pre-order are you doing it because you get a discount or just to have it done????

I am about 10 sets away from the complete collection. My next purchaces are the Collasped Tent and the Redoubt.

Last edited:
Five to go to complete every Zulu piece, redoubt, 2 Ox wagons, police wounded & patrol jacket officer, all these can wait till after Christmas, considering I have ordered & waiting on 29 sets in Zulu & Nile. Cheers, Robin.

Bloody heck 5 and 10 sets away....gulp..:eek: my current wife says I'm 3 steps away from divorce if fed ex shows up again this week:(

Bloody heck 5 and 10 sets away....gulp..:eek: my current wife says I'm 3 steps away from divorce if fed ex shows up again this week:(

You are not the only one, my wife hates those trucks coming up the driveway, try to shift her attention to buying as many pairs of shoes as she likes, last count 20 pairs of boots.I keep hoping the trucks arrive while she is at school. Cheers, Robin.

I am working an the Camel Corps figures this year as well as saving for the Durbar sets due in the Spring Summer.

As for keeping my wife happy I take her to the Katie Wolhfart Christmas Store here and let her buy all the Christmas Ornaments I can carry.

Dave

ACW, both the medical series and dismounted cavalry. Going to have two dios.

Since I collect only Medieval Crusades era items, I'm waiting for the next K&C Crusades release, now expected in February. Until then, I've started collecting certain of the Black Hawk Templars and I also ordered my first of the First Legion Crusades figures. The First Legion figures are of a later period of the crusades than the K&C figures, but a few of them still tie in just fine with the third crusade.

I've all the AZW releases so far, as soon as there are any new sets I'll be adding them to the collection.

Hopefully there will be quite a few in December ;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

I have all the upcoming ACW sets pre-ordered so whatever "rolls" off the ship first is what I'll be receiving.
:) Mike

The whole Coldstream band for Christmas:eek::eek:, plus all the soon to be releases Naps.:D

Either some of their elite forces modern British figures or something in the 2500 series of WW2 figures- I really like W250014- Airborne trooper running.

Just got to pick up a few Redcoats I'm stll needing & a couple of Zulu individual figures, then the Zulu No Mercy set when that's released.

Craig

Just got to pick up a few Redcoats I'm stll needing & a couple of Zulu individual figures, then the Zulu No Mercy set when that's released.

Craig

Have you got most of the matte Zulu sets now Craig or are you just picking a choosing from them?

Have you got most of the matte Zulu sets now Craig or are you just picking a choosing from them?

Just picking & choosing really Scott I've got a lot of the individual 24th foot figures all the the limited sets with the mellie bags & the zulu married regiment casulty set, still need to pick up a lot of the idividual zulu figures though!!!

Craig

Just picking & choosing really Scott I've got a lot of the individual 24th foot figures all the the limited sets with the mellie bags & the zulu married regiment casulty set, still need to pick up a lot of the idividual zulu figures though!!!

Craig

I still have a few of the older sets to pick up. Not including the sets/figures yet to be released. I have 13 sets/figures still to get !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back