"Where are your Texan Brigades General Hood?" (1 Viewer)

UKReb

Command Sergeant Major
"Where are your Texan Brigades General Hood?"

"My Brigades General Lee? There sir, lying dead on the field"

17/09/1862 Antietam (Sharpsburg)

DSC00067-5_zpsd118fa8f.jpg

Reb

Once again Reb very nicely done bringing your figures to life...........Joe

Wonderful job as always, UKReb! You seem to collect just about every company that makes ACW soldiers.

Glad to see you reporting back to duty Bob. Great dio, your scenics always work so well with the figs. Chris

I believe they are coming upon "Miller's Cornfield" in Sharpsburg, and coming face to face with the Iron Brigade just south of the North Woods.
Millers Cornfield 2.JPG

I believe they are coming upon "Miller's Cornfield" in Sharpsburg, and coming face to face with the Iron Brigade just south of the North Woods.
View attachment 120169

Guys

Thanks for your comments and like votes

Excellent picture FS-like very much your set-up, execution and that backdrop.

DSC00067-5_zpsd118fa8f.jpg

My effort was merely a test shot for a future Antietam episode for my ACW diaries down in the basement. Collectors of Britain's ACW will note the mounted Reb cavalryman with pistol WB 31016 sited behind Hood (although you can only see part of it) has had his arm amputated and repositioned and the pistol removed from his hand and holstered. His conversion into a Reb courier now makes him- for me- a more adaptable figure for dio-ing. Just wanted to see how he fitted into the scenery before writing him into the Sharpsburg script.

My next chapter will also be the Black Hats entering David Miller's cornfield. Thanks for posting your great shot.

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back