Which historical military period are you passionate about collecting? (1 Viewer)

Which historical military period are you passionate about collecting?

• Total voters
Since I initially voted on this poll, and covering all the different periods I collected, I have drastically altered what and how much I collect. I have cut down on era's and numbers, all due to rising costs. I now only collect WW1 aircraft (having just purchased a last Tiger tank) and Jacobites, with the option of a WW2 aircraft here and there.:wink2:^&grin -- Al

Good choice collecting JJD planes very nice

I enjoy collecting US Marines of all eras.
Passionate is not the word I connect to Toy Soldiers or
with to anything military.

Wow! 4 years on it's interesting revisiting this.

1st: 87 votes - World War II (Europe)
2nd: 54 votes - Napoleonic Wars
3rd: 38 votes - American Civil War
4th: 30 votes - Medieval

I collect napleonic soldiers only as it is my favourite period but i 'd collect medieval or romans if i had more space and money. I have about 750 napoleonic metal soldiers and my wife thinks it's enough so it would be difficult for me to start another collection.

Interesting, but the numbers don't add up! For instance, the number of answers (189) shown at the upper right of the graph, is way lower than the number of replies for eachnumbers in each category when added up. Thus the prcentages are perhaps twice what they should be. This could be caused by respondents voting for more than one category. But still an interesting survey . . . with the WWII and the ACW being what one would expect.

Bosun Al

For me it's Swedish 18th Century since that era started my interest for military history and uniforms. I haven't been able to afford figures from that time period yet, but soon I will :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back