winter bridge (1 Viewer)

Mitch

Major General
Thought I would pop a few pics of a winter bridge and road section I have recently made for a collector. overall length is 60 inches X 13 inches. Fencing all down the pure road section with fields either side. The bridge was scratch built from wood. Deluxe snow was used and adhered to the ground.

A few more pics will go up later with K&C AFV's
Mitch

Attachments

• two section.JPG
    two section.JPG
    310 KB · Views: 417
  • bridge33.JPG
    bridge33.JPG
    254.3 KB · Views: 416
  • bridge34.JPG
    bridge34.JPG
    291.7 KB · Views: 432
Its a beauty mate the more i see the more i like it.....................{bravo}}

Thought I would pop a few pics of a winter bridge and road section I have recently made for a collector. overall length is 60 inches X 13 inches. Fencing all down the pure road section with fields either side. The bridge was scratch built from wood. Deluxe snow was used and adhered to the ground.

A few more pics will go up later with K&C AFV's
Mitch
That is a decent size dio..stacks of space for the AFV's when you add them...like the snow and that Deep,,,Dark...Ditch...yep...the bridge is good too...cheers TomB

Nice work, personally I would prefer the bridge section in the centre of the diorama, but maybe the client wanted it offset.

Cheers for that, Its his next project to add another section on to the two pictured
Mitch

Nice work, personally I would prefer the bridge section in the centre of the diorama, but maybe the client wanted it offset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back