Winter Panzer (1 Viewer)

Nice model - but looks too "clean" ^&grin .... it would had been better if KnC included some spare tracks on top and in the front, hanging helmets, etc.

Panzer_IV_in_winter_Russia.jpg.jpg

Clear pics. The figure still reminds me of the pose of the winter commander from the HB Panther!
Mitch

Really nice clear pic's mate, what a great model and really like the commander with the coffee mug....you can almost feel the cold, brrrrrr{sm4}

Winter Panzer IV H looks good.

Someone needs to tell King and Country that German antennas in WW2 were straight and not bent, other than that a great looking tank. Really like the commander.

I picked mine up the other day. Still have not unboxed it yet. Waiting to pick a Panzer IV day ^&grin

Yep great pics and its nice and dirty,well done to K&C and isn't the bent antennae give the illusion of it moving..............^&grin

Yep great pics and its nice and dirty,well done to K&C and isn't the bent antennae give the illusion of it moving..............^&grin

I think the Pz. IV had a rigid copper tube antenna - not a whip antenna. But I have seen a few photos with bent/damaged antenna

Terry

I just had a squiz at mine in the shop today and I have to say it's the best "winterized" paint job done on a K&C Panzer IV! I can't wait to create a dio with this tank as the main feature once I return back home to Darwin

Tom - Currently in Bris Vegas (Brisbane)

I just had a squiz at mine in the shop today and I have to say it's the best "winterized" paint job done on a K&C Panzer IV! I can't wait to create a dio with this tank as the main feature once I return back home to Darwin

Tom - Currently in Bris Vegas (Brisbane)

Tom

Yes - it is a very nice model. It was also very amusing to hear our dealer claim 'loud and proud' that if it was on display it was for sale and then see him back track when I started making offers on his long retired diorama pieces. You can't buy that kind of entertainment. {sm4}

Jack

Tom

Yes - it is a very nice model. It was also very amusing to hear our dealer claim 'loud and proud' that if it was on display it was for sale and then see him back track when I started making offers on his long retired diorama pieces. You can't buy that kind of entertainment. {sm4}

Jack

Yes, the shopkeeper did have to use all his back tracking skills on that one!

Tom

Tom

Jack

Jack

Maybe he will soften his stance at the XMAS party.

Cheers

Scott

Excellent tank best winterized one yet
Bulge sets are brilliant:salute:::salute::
Scott

Is there any chance of you taking a pic of the PANZER with a figure next to it please ?

Just unboxed mine last night. I was impressed with it within the first 5 seconds I looked at it. Great job on the winter camo, detail, etc .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back