WOW! What a beauty (1 Viewer)

Sentaapua

Sergeant Major
Couldn`t resist borrowing the pictures from the London show kindly posted by Gazza to start a thread about this beauty to be released soon! Almost fell from my chair when I saw it...!Mosquito 3.jpgMosquito2.jpgmosquito1.jpgmosquito.jpgMosquito 3.jpgMosquito2.jpgmosquito1.jpgmosquito.jpg

Have to admit this is a superb looking aircraft and has to be next to the Lanc, the best aircraft of WWII IMO. Show stealer by a mile
Mitch

Guys these two are absolute beauties , saw them today and am thinking of ringing Clive with a deposit. They are both superb versions and would also look stunning with K&C's RAF figures.

A highlight of the show^&cool

Rob

Beautiful model. Very very nice. I'm afraid to know the price.

Guys these two are absolute beauties , saw them today and am thinking of ringing Clive with a deposit. They are both superb versions and would also look stunning with K&C's RAF figures.

A highlight of the show^&cool

Rob

Any idea on price Rob?

The two different Mossies are (i) Banff Strike Wing (ii) Operation Jericho to free resistance fighters from Amiens prison

Here is a video I took - click on it to play

Gazza

If I had the wallet and space I could spring for one of these. Great warbird.

If I had the wallet and space I could spring for one of these. Great warbird.

I'm with you on this. Deep pocket and space which I also don't have, so I'll have to stick with this one that I build in 1:48 scale ^&grin
0090001.JPG

No probs Neil.

Both versions are very cool, but am concerned if I get one will they then release a D day version!

Rob

Rob mate don't worry i grabbed the "Rudel's Tank Buster" thinking it was the only STUKA then out came BOB and Winter versions now a desert version so
now i have/will have 4.
Good chance they will,BUT then again they might not...........................^&grin so grab one just in case,if they don't Mitch could re-paint it for you.

Beautiful Model....Figarti does it again:salute::....What are the dimensions?? wing-span and length?? Thank You

No probs Neil.

Both versions are very cool, but am concerned if I get one will they then release a D day version!

Rob

I'm thinking the samething Rob and hoping they do Guy Gibson mosquito which had Day day stripes ^&cool

Neil...

That is the one I would want but, this will do and see what others they release. If not then out comes the masking tape and a set of new markings. Think that the price will be around that price going by the Owl
Mitch

I'm thinking the samething Rob and hoping they do Guy Gibson mosquito which had Day day stripes ^&cool

Neil...

That is the one I would want but, this will do and see what others they release. If not then out comes the masking tape and a set of new markings. Think that the price will be around that price going by the Owl
Mitch

I see the first one Is Mosquito FBV1 HX922 EG-F RAF 487 Sqn Grp Capt Pickard Amiens Raid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back