WW I Vehicle (1 Viewer)

Combat

Brigadier General
In one of the deleted messages Andy indicated there would be a "vehicle" with the first set of WWI releases. Any guesses on what it might be? There were a few clues:

1) It will most likely be German
2) Early war period - 1914 Western Front
3) Contains two figures
4) It is not the Franz Ferdinand car

That eliminates tanks or airplanes. There can't be too many others - maybe a transport or ambulance, motorcycle (did they have any?), staff car.

In one of the deleted messages Andy indicated there would be a "vehicle" with the first set of WWI releases. Any guesses on what it might be? There were a few clues:

1) It will most likely be German
2) Early war period - 1914 Western Front
3) Contains two figures
4) It is not the Franz Ferdinand car

That eliminates tanks or airplanes. There can't be too many others - maybe a transport or ambulance, motorcycle (did they have any?), staff car.

MAYBE a Kaiser Staff Car ? :cool:

I wonder if he will do planes as well or would they come under warbirds.?

Rob

There could be some WWI planes down the road, but I don't see it as a possibility in the first release. Not a lot to choose from in 1914. I think it will be something more obvious along KC's typical pattern. Given the recent number of WWII motorcycles, I'm guessing that we could see a WWI version.

Probabaly the British tank which's name escapes me.

I think it was the MarkV not sure

An early WW1 ambulance would be good.Or the Red bus we have at the IWM which went over to the western front.

Rob

Probabaly the British tank which's name escapes me.

I think it was the MarkV not sure

Cherni

Thank you - Did you get a chance to see the disclaimer too? :D

I want to be international you know..........:rolleyes:

Ron

I Think It Will Be That Big Tank thats Shaped Like A Dodgy Rectangle!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Gentlemen

This WORLD WAR I range is going to be great. Time to go rob some banks. :D

Ron

Tanks would be great, but they are mostly late war. Also I think Andy indicated that it would be German - so that makes it even more unlikely to be a tank.

I hope he will put together some TRENCHES for the troops - that would be great!

If this pic works....I think this might be the vehicle!!!!!:eek::D:eek::D:eek:

Attachments

• usaarmoredcarsww1.jpg
    usaarmoredcarsww1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 65
Thats a strange looking armd car.

Rob

I have no idea what it is!!!!:eek: I searched on :cool:GOOGLE:cool: and it was at the bottom of page 3!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Gentle Friends,

Are these vehicles, in fact, German vehicles? I see no markings on them that would indicate the force(s) to which they belong. Whatever the case, they are very interesting vehicles.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back