Your 1st car..model, make year (2 Viewers)

Some shots I took this morning of Black Beauty with her newest customizations. As you can see, the wheel-extenders have pushed the wheels about a half inch beyond the edge of the fender flares, giving her a broader stance:

Attachments

• Black Beauty 4.1.jpg
    Black Beauty 4.1.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Black Beauty 4.2.jpg
    Black Beauty 4.2.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 143
  • Black Beauty 4.3.jpg
    Black Beauty 4.3.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Black Beauty 4.4.jpg
    Black Beauty 4.4.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 147
  • Black Beauty 4.5.jpg
    Black Beauty 4.5.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 145
Ordered the J.W. Speaker blacked-out LED headlights and front signal lights, as well as J.W. Speaker LED tail lights. ^&cool^&cool Looking at Katz Skin leather seats . . .:wink2:

Ordered the J.W. Speaker blacked-out LED headlights and front signal lights, as well as J.W. Speaker LED tail lights. ^&cool^&cool Looking at Katz Skin leather seats . . .:wink2:
Black Beauty gets her blacked out front lights and LED Tail Lights installed tomorrow afternoon . . . ^&cool

Black Beauty gets her blacked out front lights and LED Tail Lights installed tomorrow afternoon . . . ^&cool

Here she is with her blacked out LED lights. Next up, blacking out the side signal lights on the front fenders, black diamond armor plate on the rear corners, and rock rails.

Attachments

• Black Beauty 5th.jpg
    Black Beauty 5th.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Black Beauty 5th 2.jpg
    Black Beauty 5th 2.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Black Beauty 5th 3.jpg
    Black Beauty 5th 3.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 110
  • Black Beauty 5th 4.jpg
    Black Beauty 5th 4.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 107
Here she is with her blacked out LED lights. Next up, blacking out the side signal lights on the front fenders, black diamond armor plate on the rear corners, and rock rails.

Why do people black out the lights? Seems counterintuitive

Now I can attest to the performance value of Black Beauty. She purrrrs, and roars. A real cat on the road. After a tour of Rich Shuster's(NY Soldier) grand showcase of toy soldiers, Marc {The Baron) and I had the pleasure of returning to Louis's home in the beast roaring through LI country roads at giddy speeds and phenominal cornering abilities. She's a beaut and a great workhorse. Use her well Louis, and it was a pleasure getting a great test ride.

Joe

Black Beauty gets her high performance air intake (which adds 10-15 horse power) and her "Spyderweb" netting for when I take the top off (it prevents sunburn and breaks the wind so your wife doesn't complaint about her hair getting blown into a bird nest) on Friday.:smile2:

Black Beauty gets her high performance air intake (which adds 10-15 horse power) and her "Spyderweb" netting for when I take the top off (it prevents sunburn and breaks the wind so your wife doesn't complaint about her hair getting blown into a bird nest) on Friday.:smile2:

Done, and that extra 15 horsepower really feels good!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool Her Warrior Black Diamond Plate armor for the rear corners of the Jeep (in case I knock into a tree while off-roading, and because it just looks cool) arrives tomorrow, and should be installed this weekend or next week . . . ^&cool

Neighbor just got a '64 Impala! Anyone ever own one?

Big sucker, they dont make them like that anymore.

I want!

He's pianting it red, and adding some cheesy air scoop hood and stuff! :mad: Balsphemy.

Only ONE way to fix up a '64. The "Love Machine" I told him Ive made one in 1/24 scale, and could do it to his. He looked at me like I was crazy! I mean, the nerve of some people. Am I right?

Cheechside.jpg

Are you going to compile the results? It'd be interesting to see the trend by year or model?

Bosun Al

Neighbor just got a '64 Impala! Anyone ever own one?

Big sucker, they dont make them like that anymore.

I want!

He's pianting it red, and adding some cheesy air scoop hood and stuff! :mad: Balsphemy.

Only ONE way to fix up a '64. The "Love Machine" I told him Ive made one in 1/24 scale, and could do it to his. He looked at me like I was crazy! I mean, the nerve of some people. Am I right?

View attachment 229917

Never owned one but did time on the mean streets of Chicago in 64 with my Waheeni in my 55 Merc,,tuck and roll,

I went to stop and shop today to buy some stuff for the Holidays. I come out and some idiot hit the rear passenger corner of my Jeep, breaking my brand new JW Speaker LED Tail Light and denting in the quarter panel, then just left. If my back wasn’t already out, this would have broken it. All I can think is if I had installed the corner armor when it arrived this week, the damage might only have been a broken tail light. I am so pissed!😡

Never owned one but did time on the mean streets of Chicago in 64 with my Waheeni in my 55 Merc,,tuck and roll,

Mean skreets of Chi-Town? Cool! I was born in Gary. We moved to Florida when I was 3, 'cause the Local kids kept stealng my Dads cars, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Mean skreets of Chi-Town? Cool! I was born in Gary. We moved to Florida when I was 3, 'cause the Local kids kept stealng my Dads cars, lol

I moved to the mean streets of Miami for 30 years post military,,now in The N Dallas burbs,,Drive a 55 thunderbird these days,,some anyway,

I went to stop and shop today to buy some stuff for the Holidays. I come out and some idiot hit the rear passenger corner of my Jeep, breaking my brand new JW Speaker LED Tail Light and denting in the quarter panel, then just left. If my back wasn’t already out, this would have broken it. All I can think is if I had installed the corner armor when it arrived this week, the damage might only have been a broken tail light. I am so pissed!😡

Black Beauty is back and better than ever!^&cool^&cool

Attachments

• Black Beauty Returns 1.jpg
    Black Beauty Returns 1.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 105
Black Beauty got her rock rails and JW Speaker LED Fog Lights today (I also replaced the cheap plastic handle on her hood with a nice black metal one:wink2:):

Attachments

• Black Beauty Rock Rails 3.jpg
    Black Beauty Rock Rails 3.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Black Beauty Rock Rails 2.jpg
    Black Beauty Rock Rails 2.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Black Beauty Rock Rails 1.jpg
    Black Beauty Rock Rails 1.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 97
Black Beauty is done! Got her the top of the line hood from the Rubicon Recon, Rubicon rock rails, and LED blacked out lights for the fender flares:

Attachments

• Back in Black 2.jpg
    Back in Black 2.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread

Back