Zach's Collection (2 Viewers)

I still haven't put them in cabinets yet, but finally finished going through the SOHK box...here are the remaining sets!

Chinese%20Cobbler-King%20%26%20Country-HK032-XL.jpg

Flying%20Dragon%20w-%20Three%20Children-King%20%26%20Country-HK087-XL.jpg

This one, I believe has had some repair bc I think the original food cart has wheels and a push handle...
Dai%20Pai%20Dong%20Food%20Stall%20w-%20Chef-King%20%26%20Country-HK009-XL.jpg

Chinese%20Tea%20Table%20and%20Lady-King%20%26%20Country-HK033-XL.jpg

Southern%20Lion%20and%20Clown-King%20%26%20Country-HK090-XL.jpg

The%20Chinese%20Chess%20Players-King%20%26%20Country-HK024-XL.jpg

The%20Rickshaw%20Set-King%20%26%20Country-HK003-XL.jpg

This one if from the Silk Road collection. The figure is missing some sort of stick that would be in her hands.
The%20Bullock%20Cart-King%20%26%20Country-SR006-XL.jpg

On this one, i think these must be replacement strings since the buckets rest on the ground
Walking%20Coolie-King%20%26%20Country-HK080-XL.jpg

haha! you're exactly right - have you accessed the camera on my computer to spy on me??!?!?!?! ^&grin

Okay ZB, I get the picture!!!

Stop already...your killing me!

John from Texas

I finally organized all of my "medieval marketplace" figures and set up a diorama. It's a tad on the crowded side, but I love them all and didn't want to offend anyone by leaving them out! ^&grin

The figures are mainly from John Eden Studios with some Blackhawk, John Jenkins and New Hope mixed in. Buildings are Frontline and JG Miniatures and the mat is from Build-A-Rama. The animals (chickens, ravens, bunnies, etc) are from HLT Miniatures.

Sorry the pics aren't better, but couldn't properly set the aperture since my tripod isn't tall enough to reach the shelf.

Medieval%20Diorama%201-X2.jpg

Medieval%20Diorama%202-X2.jpg

Medieval%20Diorama%204-X2.jpg

Love these pictures !

Background and buildings are fantastic !

I have a number of the John Eden Medieval Banquet figures, and some of them are painted so very well...especially their eyes.
Your mixture of the Black Hawk, "The Lance" works well, as does the John Jenkins "The Blacksmith", which I use with a Barzso Blacksmith shop.

Will have to check out HLT miniatures.

Really like your dioramas !

Thank you

I have the banquet figures as well. They are great. I am waiting for a diorama from Tm terrain to put them all in. Once done, I'll share pics of that as well

These next few photos are "The Queen's Own" (set#100) from Wm. Hocker. I've had this set a while, but never had it displayed "properly". I finally did just that today and figured I'd share some pictures. Sorry they aren't the best, but hard to get good pics from in the cabinet. If you're a fan of "old style" glossy figures, there might not be a better set around! All figures are from that one set other than the newspaper boy in front. It's a HUGE set of soldiers!

The%20Queens%20Own%20Presentation%20Box%20of%20Toy%20Soldiers-Wm.%20Hocker-100%20img1-X2.jpg

Here is the image from Wm. Hocker so you can see exactly what's included and how many figures are in this amazing set!

100.gif

You never cease to amaze me Zach and I mean that in a good way.

Is there a chance you could post a photo or two of your room or rooms where you have your collection so people can see its breadth.

Brad

A friend once told me he didn't know whether to be fascinated or concerned!!!! Here is the evidence of my sickness! They really are all over my house.

This is in the basement (man cave)
collection%207_1.jpg

This is in the bedroom (and they wonder why I'm single! {sm3})

collection%2012.jpg

collection%2013.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back