Zach's Collection (1 Viewer)

And this is the bulk of it...it's a "landing" coming up the main stairs

collection%2011.jpg

collection%2010.jpg

collection%208.jpg

collection%209.jpg

I am home now - but there are some at my office too. My RAF airfield (K&C), IDF airplane collection and a few shelves of random figures

like I said.....I Have a problem!!! hahaha {sm4}

It's a hell of a collection. Thanks for the photos.

You're going to need a bigger house!

This is in the bedroom (and they wonder why I'm single! {sm3})

no reason to wonder... no woman would put up with it - unless of course she had a wing of the house all to herself..

your collection is awesome {bravo}}

Zach,
Awesome!!! I like what you did with the Eden Dio. I bought one too, I think there are only 3 or 5 of us I can't remember. I hope you don't mind, but I am going to add that Blackhawk set too!!!

Tom

The following are from Marlborough Military Miniatures. To me MMM is still one of the true values in this hobby. They are such great little glossy figures and the prices are completely reasonable in my book. The following are from the Delhi Durbar line and are the following sets:

Peacocks & Monkeys Marlborough Military Models D53
Tea in the Shade Marlborough Military Models D77
Bath time Marlborough Military Models D81
Flower Seller Marlborough Military Models D89

Peacocks%20%26%20Monkeys-Marlborough%20Military%20Models-D53-L.jpg

Tea%20in%20the%20Shade-Marlborough%20Military%20Models-D77-L.jpg

Bath%20time-Marlborough%20Military%20Models-D81-XL.jpg

Flower%20Seller-Marlborough%20Military%20Models-D89-XL.jpg

These I am not sure about. They were part of a lot of figures that I bought. They are K&C Seaforths, but I don't think they are a set. Maybe individual figures or part(s) of other sets. If you know, let me know!

King%20%26%20Country%202%20Prone%20Seaforths%20and%20Injured%20Standing-L.jpg

This is the stuff in the den:

collection%206.jpg

collection%204.jpg

collection%205.jpg

Wow! You have a great collection Zach. It is really impressive. Are the Durbar elephants displayed in the den curios the ones from Beau Geste that you picked up at the last Old Toy Soldiers auction?

Mike

Zach...

I have never seen anyone's collection grow as fast and be as diversified as yours...

I'm truly jealous and amazed at the sheer mass and variety...

are you ready to open a museum or at least move to a larger house?...^&grin...

Wow! You have a great collection Zach. It is really impressive. Are the Durbar elephants displayed in the den curios the ones from Beau Geste that you picked up at the last Old Toy Soldiers auction?

Mike

The only elephant I got from the auction is the travancore one. He's in the bottom picture on the left. The others I already had.

Zach...

I have never seen anyone's collection grow as fast and be as diversified as yours...

I'm truly jealous and amazed at the sheer mass and variety...

are you ready to open a museum or at least move to a larger house?...^&grin...

It's an addiction with no support group!!!!! Haha
The museum is open whenever you want to visit!

A friend once told me he didn't know whether to be fascinated or concerned!!!! Here is the evidence of my sickness! They really are all over my house.

This is in the basement (man cave)
collection%207_1.jpg

Absolutely beautiful collection!!! Zach, if the wife ever throws me out can I live in your basement??? :)...Sammy

It's an addiction with no support group!!!!! Haha
The museum is open whenever you want to visit!

may take you up on that one day...

just saw the pic of the airfield Nick made you...

with the acrylic case...
it's pretty stunning...
quite a show piece...

Absolutely beautiful collection!!! Zach, if the wife ever throws me out can I live in your basement??? :)...Sammy

Absolutely, but you have to bring your own toys - I don't share well with others! :p

I agree with everything that has been said about your collection. It is very well displayed. The volume and diversity is breathtaking.

BTW: Did you ever go to the Open House event if Jim Hillestead? He ultimately built a house to display his toy soldiers. He opens it twice a years for the public. It is near East Stroudsburg.

Instead of a museum.....Just open as a themed B&B! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back