Zach's Collection (2 Viewers)

All I can say is that if I purchased a curio like that, my wife might have a fit. Ahh, to be young and single. Stay that way (at least single) :tongue:

Ah ha.... that explains all this fun... single huh, can I be first in line to pick up a few of those fantastic pieces once you get hitched up and those spare rooms turn from collection fun to baby nurseries ?? Just wait till she says honey we gotta talk.. Oh yea enjoy it while you can brother :wink2:.

Only funning around, Beautiful collection Zack always something intersting on view.. regards Gebhard

and last but not least for this update we have Henry II from Aeroart! I love this guy!

Wow !

You got him quick...just saw him on AeroArt email on March 25th.

Impressive figure.

Thanks for posting.

These babies just arrived at the office! The Yorkists are getting ready for battle. I warned them what was going to happen, but they didn't seem to care! {sm4}

IMG_0361-L.jpg

haha! I'm gonna lock them up in there in a matter of minutes! they are on my desk and have just been completely unruly

Can anyting be done about the bow strings ? They are all over the place {sm2}

Bests
OD

They are some sort of string - I'm not sure what can be done. I might try to wax one and see if I can get it stay bowed out

Had lunch yesterday with Larry Allen and Nicholas Cameron and picked up these beauties from Larry! a great afternoon of laughs, food and toy soldiers - what could be better!?!?!?!

Battle of Austrilitz (Russian Forces) - Personalities (5 figures) Lead Army ST-12

Battle%20of%20Austrilitz-russian%20personalities%20-%20lead%20army-L.jpg

Orchestra of the Life Guard Preobragensky Regiment - 1812 (8 figures) Lead Army ST-05

Orchestra%20of%20the%20Life%20Guard%20Preobragensky%20Regiment%20-%201812-L.jpg

Life Guard Preobragensky Regiment - 1812 (5 figures) Lead Army ST-01

Life%20Guard%20Preobragensky%20Regiment%20-%201812-L.jpg

Had lunch yesterday with Larry Allen and Nicholas Cameron and picked up these beauties from Larry! a great afternoon of laughs, food and toy soldiers - what could be better!?!?!?!

Very nice figures! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Cheers,

Brendan

Nice Russian sets! I have the Life Guard Preobragensky Regiment one that I bought in Moscow in 2002 :smile2:

WP_20160423_08_56_04_Pro.jpg

A great week in the toy soldierverse for me!

I've been waiting for this sucker for a LONG time and it finally arrived!!! This is Alwar's Carriage from Beau Geste - the size and weight of this piece is just spectacular! It is certainly the centerpiece to my Durbar collection and will be displayed with pride in all of its glossy wonder!

Alwar%27s%20Carriage%20-%20Beau%20Gest%20-%2062-63-64-L.jpg

The normal words that you would offer someone when they receive a new collectible seem quite inadequate with an amazing acquisition like this.

And the box that just arrived today contained the continuation of my First Legion standard bearers collection. I am still on the hunt for some of the retired figures, but these new(er) releases are wonderful. In my opinion, the two prussians are some of the best flag bearers out there!

Prussian 7th Line Infantry
Prussian%207th%20Line%20Infantry%20Standard%20Bearers%20-%20First%20Legion%20SYW002%20SYW003-XL.jpg

and Prussian 3rd Curassier Regiment
Prussian%203rd%20Curassier%20Standard%20Bearer%20-%20First%20Legion%20-%20SYW024-XL.jpg

These two are great as well - I love the flags and expressions!

These are the British 24th Foot
British%2024th%20Foot%20Standard%20Bearers%20-%20First%20Legion-ZUL027%20ZUL028%20img2-L.jpg

IMG_0418-M.jpg

IMG_0420-M.jpg

This next one is the 2nd Wisconsin Sgt. I don't think he is of the quality of the newer Prussians and 24th Foot, but I still love him! The worst First Legion is still an amazing figure! ;)

2nd%20Wisconsin%20Sgt%20Standard%20Bearer%20-%20FirstLegion%20ACW100-L.jpg

The normal words that you would offer someone when they receive a new collectible seem quite inadequate with an amazing acquisition like this.

It's why that 90mm Ivan the Terrible is gonna have to wait! {sm2}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back