Zach's Collection (1 Viewer)

Don't let Frank hear you. He will probably go ballistic at the absence of the Prussian Standard Bearer.

If you're going to re-make the Gordon Highlander ones, how about the Russian ones, NAP 217 and/or NAP 218.

No need to remake the Tauride Standards or Prussian standard as the majority of figures in those releases are sold out.

However, Pavlovskis will come. :smile2:

No need to remake the Tauride Standards or Prussian standard as the majority of figures in those releases are sold out.

However, Pavlovskis will come. :smile2:

Not sure I completely agree with you as they would be nice to have, similar to the stand alone standard bearers issued for Civil War, although I understand what you mean. At any rate, good news on the Pavlovskis ^&cool

Some more FL flags...

Although I absolutely love those Prussians, this little gem has to be top three for me! I was so happy that a member here was willing to sell it lil ol me! He is Field Marshal Archduke Charles #NAP0350

FieldMarshall%20Archduke%20Charles-FirstLegion-NAP0350-L.jpg

and this fella is Austrian Hahn Grenadier Standard Bearer #NAP0294. Also a stunning figure!

Austrian%20Hahn%20Grenadier%20Standard%20Bearer-FirstLegion-NAP0294-L.jpg

We all seem to agree that First Legion does a great job, but man, they hit a home run here! These figures are spectacular! Both sculpt and painting is off the charts good!

These are The Duelists #TYW002 and TYW003. i took pictures with them switched so you can see both sides

The%20Duelists-FirstLegion-TYW002%20TYW003-L.jpg

The%20Duelists-FirstLegion-TYW002%20TYW003%20img2-L.jpg

Last edited:
Since Brad told me Vexillifers count as flag bearers.....{sm4}

Imperial Roman Vexillifer - Legio I Minervia First Legion ROM021
Imperial Roman Vexillifer - Legio VI Victrix First Legion ROM022

Roman%20Vexillifers%20FirstLegion%20ROM022%20and%20ROM021-L.jpg

Some more FL flags...

Although I absolutely love those Prussians, this little gem has to be top three for me! I was so happy that a member here was willing to sell it lil ol me! He is Field Marshal Archduke Charles #NAP0350

FieldMarshall%20Archduke%20Charles-FirstLegion-NAP0350-L.jpg

and this fella is Austrian Hahn Grenadier Standard Bearer #NAP0294. Also a stunning figure!

Austrian%20Hahn%20Grenadier%20Standard%20Bearer-FirstLegion-NAP0294-L.jpg

WOW! Those are really nice!
Ray

The Archduke is nice. Quite rare, only 150 made. Mine came all the way from Australia, probably the last one available from a dealer.

In the ongoing saga....

I present to you
British 22nd Foot Standard Bearer - Regimental Colors First Legion AWI042
British 22nd Foot Standard Bearer - King's Colors First Legion AWI041
British%2022nd%20Foot%20Standard%20Bearers-First%20Legion-AWI041%20and%2042-L.jpg

Followed by their buddies in Flags! ( I love these two!)
British 5th Foot Standard Bearer with Regimental Colors First Legion AWI024
British 5th Foot Standard Bearer with Union Jack First Legion AWI023
British%205th%20Foot%20Standard%20Bearer%20with%20Union%20Jack-First%20Legion-AWI023and%2024-L.jpg

and then their descendants!
British 51st Light Infantry Reg. Ensign Standard Bearer - King's Colors First Legion NAP472
British 51st Light Infantry Reg. Ensign Standard Bearer - Reg. Colors First Legion NAP473

British%2051st%20Light%20Infantry%20Reg.%20Ensign%20Standard%20Bearers-First%20Legion-NAP472%20and%20473-L.jpg

and then we have Haslets 1st Delaware Standard Bearer First Legion #AWI059
Not my favorite (in comparison to the others, but still a fantastic figure), but his Bunker Hill Buddy was lonely standing with all those Brits around him! {sm4}

Haslets%201st%20Delaware%20Standard%20Bearer-First%20Legion-AWI059-L.jpg

With my collection, I like to have people blame for my purchases! You may have noticed, Pat W. takes all the blame for each of my Durbar purchases! Well, with this purchase, I wholeheartedly blame the Jazzman himself - Mr. Brad! This figure wasn't even on my radar and then he goes and tells me it's one of his favorites!!!!! UGH - what's a guy to do? I know, reach out to Treefrog and get one! {sm3}

This is General Hans Joachim von Zieten First Legion #SYW022 and indeed - it is a fantastic figure!

General%20Hans%20Joachim%20von%20Zieten-First%20Legion-SYW022-XL.jpg

These two are just spectacular - they are the 92nd Gordon Highlander Standard Bearers from First Legion. NAP0204 and 0205
The flags are just completely "alive". You can almost feel the wind that's blowing them when you look at them!

92nd%20Gordon%20Highlander%20Standard%20Bearers-FirstLegion-NAP0204%20and%20205-L.jpg

With my collection, I like to have people blame for my purchases! You may have noticed, Pat W. takes all the blame for each of my Durbar purchases! Well, with this purchase, I wholeheartedly blame the Jazzman himself - Mr. Brad! This figure wasn't even on my radar and then he goes and tells me it's one of his favorites!!!!! UGH - what's a guy to do? I know, reach out to Treefrog and get one! {sm3}

Hi Zach,

Yes, I have noticed. ^&grin

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :):wink2:

I absolutely love these two figures. They are Imperial Russians from AeroArt.
Imperial Russian Flag Bearer #5137
Imperial Russian Drummer #5138

The flag and the drum are just outstanding! (the eagle's head on the flag finial is missing, but it's so small, I don't even care)

Imperial%20Russian%20Drummer-AeroArt-5138%20front-L.jpg

Imperial%20Russian%20Drummer-AeroArt-5138%20side-L.jpg

Imperial%20Russian%20Flag%20Bearer-AeroArt-5137-L.jpg

Imperial%20Russian%20Flag%20Bearer-AeroArt-5137%20close-L.jpg

Imperial%20Russian%20Flag%20Bearer-AeroArt-5137%20flag-L.jpg

This was, in my opinion, a great get on ebay! This is King Arthur from Dragon Quest (Trophy)

King%20Arthur-DragonQuest%20by%20Trophy-L.jpg

King Arthur reminds me of you, pondering how he's going to get the sword and the stone into the display case.

I absolutely love these two figures. They are Imperial Russians from AeroArt.
Imperial Russian Flag Bearer #5137
Imperial Russian Drummer #5138

The flag and the drum are just outstanding! (the eagle's head on the flag finial is missing, but it's so small, I don't even care)

Imperial%20Russian%20Drummer-AeroArt-5138%20front-L.jpg

Imperial%20Russian%20Drummer-AeroArt-5138%20side-L.jpg

Imperial%20Russian%20Flag%20Bearer-AeroArt-5137-L.jpg

Imperial%20Russian%20Flag%20Bearer-AeroArt-5137%20close-L.jpg

Imperial%20Russian%20Flag%20Bearer-AeroArt-5137%20flag-L.jpg

I received my other figures from this set and will post them later. They appear to be bigger than other Russian figures.

These are the ones I received. Hope Zach doesn't mind if I post them on his thread.

image.jpeg

These are the ones I received. Hope Zach doesn't mind if I post them on his thread.

View attachment 191060

I also have the standard bearer sergeant, the drummer and a private. I know they also did a sergeant standing in the same pose as the private. Did they do an officer in this line? I would love to be able to complete the set.
My flag looks a bit different to Zachs.

Where did you get your privates from Brad?

Iwan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back