Zouaves (1 Viewer)

Since Conte is supposed to be moving down the road from me, I certainly hope he stays in business. I would hate to see one of my favorite CW makers go out of business too. Not to mention - I really want those Zouaves!!!!!!

Since Conte is supposed to be moving down the road from me, I certainly hope he stays in business. I would hate to see one of my favorite CW makers go out of business too. Not to mention - I really want those Zouaves!!!!!!

Maybe you'll be able to do a little shopping.

It seemed to me the last ACW update was dated the 12th. I am not an expert at these things.

Arghhhhhhhh ! :mad:

Where Are They ? Where Are They ?? Where Are They ???

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't take the waiting anymore !

I'm in agreement with Reb and Damian.
There's been next to nothing on the site for months. I'm wondering if this is a wind down.

I still need 10000 Persian Immortals in plastic.

Simon

Only 10000 Simon? Ron is after 20000 Rebs-and all with no patches in their pants:D

Bob

Only 10000 Simon? Ron is after 20000 Rebs-and all with no patches in their pants:D

Bob

I thought I'd start off with just the 10,000, as it will probably take me several evenings to get those painted, and I don't want to crowd myself.

With regards to the patches, I aim to paint patches on the Persians in different places, so as not to be repetative; cloaks, boots, spears, shields etc. ;):D

Ron

Got an awful gut feel that the war will be long over before me, you and Vamp can recruit these guys within our ranks.

Reb

Bob

I think you are right - is that Union Troops heading for Petersburg ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ah - Mannnnnnnn :rolleyes:

If history says anything about this company and their release dates, I would advise us all not to hold our breath! One day...one glorious day...

Has CONTE - released anything new in the last six months ? :confused:

I sure wish these would be released.

The Latest on Zouaves !

I heard back from Richard Conte - he is available and does return emails :) - he said that .... "The move is almost complete and will be releasing them very soon - once we are fully in our new place."

So - There you go :rolleyes:

Not sure - what timeframe that will be ?

The Latest on Zouaves !

I heard back from Richard Conte - he is available and does return emails :) - he said that .... "The move is almost complete and will be releasing them very soon - once we are fully in our new place."

So - There you go :rolleyes:

Not sure - what timeframe that will be ?

The time frame should be some between when your grand kids start enjoying there retirement checks and the 7th of ?????? NEVER?
I hear the new factory on Mars should be in full swing by then and the prices should come down a bit from the cheaper "Alien":D labor and the tractor beam shipping.
I wouldn,t hold my breath Ron, Conte releases were the slowest without him in the process of a big move so............??????? but incredible figures when and if they see the light of day.
I,m still waiting for the the Keith Rocco Napoleonic figures that are on the way from what about ????? 7-8 years ago???? Maybe longer?:rolleyes:

The time frame should be some between when your grand kids start enjoying there retirement checks and the 7th of ?????? NEVER?
I hear the new factory on Mars should be in full swing by then and the prices should come down a bit from the cheaper "Alien":D labor and the tractor beam shipping.
I wouldn,t hold my breath Ron, Conte releases were the slowest without him in the process of a big move so............??????? but incredible figures when and if they see the light of day.
I,m still waiting for the the Keith Rocco Napoleonic figures that are on the way from what about ????? 7-8 years ago???? Maybe longer?:rolleyes:

From what I read there looks like the plastic Immortals are a possibility too. The waiting is exciting.:p

I will consider taking a break from the frontline advance of the ETO, to buy this set:

picture.php

Vick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back