kilted vampire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• From one Michael to another Michael - Fab pictures on your albums. Terrific job on everything especially the Spartans - those I liked a lot.
    Mike
    I will be leaving for Hawaii tomorrow am. I do not know what kind of access I will have. I hope to check in on you all. Aloha!
    Read the book Stroke of Insight. It really made me appreciate How lucky I am to have gone through what I did relatively unscathed. If one can call almost dying unscathed. But I am here and I am well/better all the time. I am so lucky to have so many friends and loved ones. Thank you.
    Sorry I'm so late getting gack to you. Thank you for asking and checking on me. Been slowed down a bit. I'm going to have some thing done after the 4th of July that I hope will help.
    Again thanks,

Chuck Harris
    Just living and learning. Trying to be the best Michael I can be. I am working on being a good friend. Contacting people and making connections with old as well as new friends. Painting more Spartans again. Working on seven this time at a relaxed pace. Drinking espresso and working out too. Going to Hawaii in a little more than a week.
    KV - Hey whats going on ?

I am just surviving in Washington, DC and keeping my head above water !

No new purchases - got some bills to pay !
    Honestly Michael, I didn't even try...........I have the 10 red plastic ones I bought from Fubar in San Antonio primed and have started painting the red kilts. I'm following your directions and starting with the kilts and sleeves. I'm using Cardinal Red by Folkart paints....they look good and bright. I had to prime them 3 times to get all the spots behind the shields. Thanks for checking on me. Michael
    Hey KV!
    With your painting services, and conversions, do you have a set list of prices for figures? As conversions go, I was thinking of bangalore team, using the GI loading the bazooka.

Thanks!
    Vick
    Hello gentlefiends I am constantly wondering why some people go out of there way to hound certain manufacturers to produce certain obscure items or just criticize for no reason. Especially if they do not even buy the products? With all the manufacturers out there why bother? Do they need to focus on the negatives? What possible good can come from it. Are they incapable of being nice? I try not to criticize and try to have fun. Hope you try to do the same. It is one thing if you bought something that is broken. I sometimes do not buy things if I know there is a history of broken items. I know that most manufacturers will make good on those items. Happy collecting.
    Hi KV Yes the cuboard has some tempting items in there, I have 3 Martin Tabony Nap cav to do picked them up at RP world models for a fiver each. I try to do about 6 hours painting a day and fit in household chores around that, but sometimes I dont do any painting and sometimes I forget the household chores!! at present Ive a few commisions going on and a RAF pipe band of my own that seems to be dragging on for ever. Ive just recieved a request to do a 120mm Scots Guards drum major sculpted by David Grieve a lot of detail to paint in. When I start it I hope to feature it on the painting thread, btw I think its a good idea to start a painting group I think it will be very popular . Hope you are keeping well
    Regards John
    Not doing too much today and feeling a little lonely right now. Have to go outside and workout at the gym. Need to deposit some money too. Next month looks pretty good. I should take advantage of the break to catch up on things. Isn't it funny how being alone or inactive can change the way one feels? My cure for this is to try and accomplish a few small things everyday that happens. Do you realize that there have been almost 7,700 visits here? Funny huh? Thank you all for checking up on me. Take good care of yourself and yours. M
    Hi KV thanks for the friends request, I will be very pleased to be your friend. Thanks for the great comments on my albums. Yes the lancer is an ATS casting I bought a while ago when it was under the Lancer banner prior to Margaret Bracey selling the range to ATS. I was looking at your albums and love the great job you have done on the Conte Spartans. I will have to get me some when I have time to paint them, right now I have a cabinet full of castings queuing up to be painted, Im sure when I open the cupboard door I hear them saying "paint me!! no its my turn, what about me?" lol. I will look forward to further conversations with you
    Kindest Regards John
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back