2019 Baseball season (2 Viewers)

Al...

I see the Nat's fans pulled out every trick in the book last night with Cole on the mound...^&grin

MLB bans women for flashing Astros' Gerrit Cole during Game 5 of World Series

https://nypost.com/2019/10/28/julia...y-after-flashing-gerrit-cole-at-world-series/

Interesting how quickly MLB can spring into action over something silly like this bringing more attention to attentions seekers. Hopefully they will sue based on gender discrimination. And there will be a debate about it that consumes the media for weeks. It's the lowest rated WS in history. So maybe they should be encouraging this.

Ryan Zimmerman's response to the Lance Barksdale's calls last night:

“Lance did not lose us the game tonight. Gerrit Cole beat us. I think that’s the best way to put it."
Zimm has always been a class act. No excuses. That is why he is Mr. Nat. -- Al

Interesting how quickly MLB can spring into action over something silly like this bringing more attention to attentions seekers. Hopefully they will sue based on gender discrimination. And there will be a debate about it that consumes the media for weeks. It's the lowest rated WS in history. So maybe they should be encouraging this.
I expected the low tv ratings, after all, LA and NY weren't in it.:rolleyes2: -- Al

Al...

I see the Nat's fans pulled out every trick in the book last night with Cole on the mound...^&grin

MLB bans women for flashing Astros' Gerrit Cole during Game 5 of World Series

https://nypost.com/2019/10/28/julia...y-after-flashing-gerrit-cole-at-world-series/

What a couple of class acts, their parents must be proud.

And class acts in a vapid, self promoting, "hey everyone, look at me", subscribe to my Twitter feed/Instaface/whatever method I'm using to bring attention to myself sort of way.

Pathetic.

And as far as the other "event" last night at the ballgame; all I can say is
If I ever wondered why Americans got angry enough to kill each other in 1861, I see it now.

And as my good friend T Dubel likes to say; holy smokes.

What a couple of class acts, their parents must be proud.

And class acts in a vapid, self promoting, "hey everyone, look at me", subscribe to my Twitter feed/Instaface/whatever method I'm using to bring attention to myself sort of way.

Pathetic.

Hey, keep politics out of this. LOL. Maybe the hero dog will throw out the first pitch in Houston and party with the Instagram girls bringing the story arc full circle.

I had no idea you were on the team!

well...as you didn't point it out...from reading my comment...I guess you didn't know Al was on the Nats either!
so I guess you learned 2 things today and are smarter than you were yesterday...

Mike, just got on-line. Thanks and good luck to you and the Astros. Hope we can give you a good game. :salute:: -- Al

Al...

JV is struggling something awful tonight...
4 innings...
75 pitches...
3 walks...
only 3 KO's...
and he has given up a couple of 0-2 walks...
maybe get through 6...
if he's lucky...

Astros are gonna be facing Strasburgh for a long time tonight with only 35 pitches though 3...

Al...

Verlander is choking...
Peacock in the bullpen is a disaster waiting to happen...

I will edit this post...
Peacock looks like Verlander and Verlander looks like Peacock...

Last edited:
Mike, it is nail-biting time. Late innings, Strasburg maybe goes one more inning and then the Nats bullpen... :rolleyes2: -- Al

Al...

I'm down to my second knuckle...
would rather see Urquidy...Smith...Harris...Osuna...
I don't like Peacock...
the Astros bats went dead after 1 inning and runs are at a premium...
can't allow even 1 more...

wow...

crazy ruling for a crazy game...

I learn something every game I watch...

was that a fair call?

We haven’t had a great game in this series yet. Game 6s are known for this. Maybe this is the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back