2019 Baseball season (3 Viewers)

That BS call by the ump could have changed the whole course of the game, but Rendon took the onus off the umps, lucky for them. Would have hated to see that BS call change everything. These umps have sucked. -- Al

I don't think it matters now...

Al...

I think I will see you tomorrow night...

You’re only down 3 runs. C’mon on. The 75 Red Sox were down 3 runs and came back to win. The 86 Mets were down 2 runs with 2 outs and nobody on and came back to win. All in game 6. You’ve got three innings to go. 3 runs is nothing.

I can’t remember when I’ve seen a manager tossed in the WS. The unos usually bend over backwards.

Verlander comes up small again in the WS; 0-6 lifetime, that's brutal.

Strasburg and Rendon came up huge and we now have a 7th game. I really didn't expect this to go 7 games but here we are and it will be an 'all hands on deck' dogfight for both teams. Good luck tomorrow, Mike. It has been a real rollercoaster for my nerves but it had to be, didn't it? That's baseball. I hope the Nats can do a bit better against Greinke this time around then they did last time. Anyway, I'm looking forward to a great game to end what has been a very entertaining series. -- Al

A few weeks ago I stated that I thought the home field advantage was overstated in baseball. I haven’t seen anything that makes me think otherwise.

A few weeks ago I stated that I thought the home field advantage was overstated in baseball. I haven’t seen anything that makes me think otherwise.

it's been the complete opposite in this series...

Al...

congrats on the win...
the Astros were dominated tonight...
the Nats are TOUGH!

it's been the complete opposite in this series...

Al...

congrats on the win...
the Astros were dominated tonight...
the Nats are TOUGH!
Thanks, Mike. Maybe Strasburg will now get the credit he deserves around DC. Good luck tomorrow. It will be a great game, regardless of who wins. -- Al

Staying neutral still.

All I can say is that as a baseball fan I'll take a Game 7 anywhere, anytime.

The only thing better is a Game 7 in the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Good luck to Al & Mike. No matter who wins both of these franchises have done right by their fans.

I'll take Max over Greinke any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

This game is going to be fascinating; no tomorrow's, whoever manages the best will win.

Tickets are going for 500.00 on StubHub for a game 7; wow.

Oh wait; maybe there's a rodeo in town.

Priorities I guess...…….:rolleyes2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back