A Quick Fifteen Minutes with Andy--- Yoiur Questions Answered (1 Viewer)

Brad mate,
He did, much to the excitement of many of the ladies present. Ladies were taking plenty of photos.

Gentlemen,
My apologizes for not putting up the K&C Dinner report yet. I have just arisen from eleven hours sound sleep. I must be getting old. Plane trips, beer, Jim Beam and talking TS to early hours of the morning must have taken its toll. ^&grin Starting to download report from my tape recorder now and also photos from my camera.

Cheers Howard

PS I kept dreaming all night about a beautiful Chinese Junk.
Howard mate, I did see a few of those Jimmy cans and that 'you beaut dessert' get consumed, and must said it was a great pleasure to have meet you mate and look forward to many more meeting in the future, now get those pics up mate and show eveyone what good work Andy has been doing...onya old son....:smile2:{bravo}}
Wayne.

Howard mate, I did see a few of those Jimmy cans and that 'you beaut dessert' get consumed, and must said it was a great pleasure to have meet you mate and look forward to many more meeting in the future, now get those pics up mate and show eveyone what good work Andy has been doing...onya old son....:smile2:{bravo}}
Wayne.

Wayne mate,
I had a magnificent two days, a sort of mini Chicago. Was also tops to met you and all the Brissy boys and catch up with a lot of old mates. I have just downloaded all my photos to my computer and have discovered that all the photos of the new LH and ME releases are on Tom's camera.
Start a thread Tom mate and post those photos. ME range are of the Lanc Fusilers at Beersheeba and will have to be a great hit with the blokes from the Mother Country.
Cheers Howard

Wayne mate,
I had a magnificent two days, a sort of mini Chicago. Was also tops to met you and all the Brissy boys and catch up with a lot of old mates. I have just downloaded all my photos to my computer and have discovered that all the photos of the new LH and ME releases are on Tom's camera.
Start a thread Tom mate and post those photos. ME range are of the Lanc Fusilers at Beersheeba and will have to be a great hit with the blokes from the Mother Country.
Cheers Howard
Thats right, will have to get him out of bed....{eek3}
Wayne.

At last the photo's arrive and they do exist after all. What beauties these are for LH collectors, well done K&C, now I can see why all the guests at Andy's show were all excited at. A must have, cheers, Robin.

Attachments

• P7050001.jpg
    P7050001.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 174
At last the photo's arrive and they do exist after all. What beauties these are for LH collectors, well done K&C, now I can see why all the guests at Andy's show were all excited at. A must have, cheers, Robin.
Robin you are a genius.....:wink2:^&cool good as that is mate the new ones are better, will just have to wait until Tom gets home and posts.
Wayne.

Robin you are a genius.....:wink2:^&cool good as that is mate the new ones are better, will just have to wait until Tom gets home and posts.
Wayne.

Hey I was just covering for you guys using this event as a screen for drinking and carousal. I can read between the lines t-shirts off, ladies taking photo's, just run with me on this and I think we can fool the forum over the supposedly new LH, as long as we keep this from getting out on to the general forum, I am doing this correct, this a private mail to you Wayne right? cheers, Robin.

Gentlemen,
I have just flown home from two great fanciful days in Brisbane. More to follow on the K&C Dinner report later. But as posted in another thread, here are the answers to your questions asked.

Larry Allen. AWI, casualties, Colony Militia, Backwoodsmen ---- One of the priorities at the moment. Colonial Forces for this range.

I hope this answered everyone questions. Cheers Howard

First Thank you Howard, very, very much for the effort :)
Well! I am flabbergasted! {sm3} I was almost sure that Andy’s response would be … “Some time in 2014 / 15”
That is GREAT NEWS for us AWI guys! Imagine that ... a priority even. Well, I best be saving my nickles and dimes!!

Larry

Sounds like all the fellows from down under had a blast!!!! whether it be in London/ Chicago/Australia there's nothing better then getting together with some collectors for some cold ones and soldier talk...Sammy

Hey I was just covering for you guys using this event as a screen for drinking and carousal. I can read between the lines t-shirts off, ladies taking photo's, just run with me on this and I think we can fool the forum over the supposedly new LH, as long as we keep this from getting out on to the general forum, I am doing this correct, this a private mail to you Wayne right? cheers, Robin.

Robin mate,
You are a pistol. As silly as a hat full of broken toenails.^&grin^&grin You missed a great turn. You know Aussies don't drink and carouse.:smile2: The new LH are outstanding and the camels are great. Role on the "Australian Camel Corp". Sorry Obee. Imperial Camel Corp.^&grin
Cheers Howard

Panzer Ace. Stuka.---- The first colour mock up very impressive. Ultimate cost and difficulties in shipping such a big bird causing problems.

Thanks for the info Howard !!!! This statement to me leaves us a 50/50 chance of seeing full production. Andy has said it has to be right to get the go ahead. I am hoping for the positive here......

WOW Howard...you procured a serious amount of information my friend!!!!! Thank you! I'm most excited about the following: American paras 2013:smile2:, Nebelwefers in the future (yes!! I've been hoping for this...I missed out on the Nebelwefer set produced by Patriot), WW2 African American troops, Russian AFV's, not one but two new Tigers{eek3} (I still need to get the Kursk Tiger),and the possibility of the pirate junk and figures being released is perhaps the biggest surprise of all! I'm really hoping it happens! This is all exciting news. Only you could have extracted so much info Howard. I hope you had a fantastic time. Great work and thanks again.:smile2:

Cheers,
Joe

Howard, thanks very much indeed for all the trouble you've gone to on our behalf in reporting and posting info and pics, its very much appreciated all round.

All the best

Rob

WOW Howard...you procured a serious amount of information my friend!!!!! Thank you! I'm most excited about the following: American paras 2013:smile2:, Nebelwefers in the future (yes!! I've been hoping for this...I missed out on the Nebelwefer set produced by Patriot), WW2 African American troops, Russian AFV's, not one but two new Tigers{eek3} (I still need to get the Kursk Tiger),and the possibility of the pirate junk and figures being released is perhaps the biggest surprise of all! I'm really hoping it happens! This is all exciting news. Only you could have extracted so much info Howard. I hope you had a fantastic time. Great work and thanks again.:smile2:

Cheers,
Joe

Joe mate,
Thanks cobber. Missed catching up with you at the West Coaster this year. Andy's a top bloke and if you smile at him the right way and buy him a beer (the Aussie Way) he will tell you that world if flat.^&grin^&grin Seriously though, he just loves the hobby and loves sharing his fantastic products.
Generous too. He even bought me a beer.:D I could talk TS with Andy until the cows come home.
You look after yourself young Joe and enjoy your collecting.
Cheers Howard

Brad mate,
He did, much to the excitement of many of the ladies present. Ladies were taking plenty of photos.

Thats right. I'm sexy and I know it. I work out.

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like Howard. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.

Ha ha, good time had by all dudes. Brett sure knows how to throw a party. Anyone who hasn't been to this event needs to. Brisbane is freaking awesome.

Keep it silly

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like Howard. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.

Ha ha, good time had by all dudes. Brett sure knows how to throw a party. Anyone who hasn't been to this event needs to. Brisbane is freaking awesome.

Keep it silly

Stripes - I love that movie!

Keep it silly

We need confirmation of this from KGB^&grin

Keep it silly

Chris, it was great to meet you and your lovely lady and i think you still impress the women as their eyes lit up like basketballs when they viewed all your tats including that big Sherman spread across your back! ^&grin

Tom

Gents (and ladies - if any?), has there been any mention of a new 25 Pounder recently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back