ACW battle in 22mm scale (1 Viewer)

Terp152

Major
First collected Marx figs as a kid, like everyone else, and moved on to 22mm figs about 30 yrs ago. This was my first attempt at a dio, about 15 yrs ago on a crudely made base. Not a particular battle in mind. Chris

Battle opens with a cavalry action.

An exposed Union regiment is over run.

Prisoners to the rear!

Chris

Simply spectacular between you and George you have both got these massive ACW displays well and truly cracked.

Bob

Good ole Stone Mountain figs. Boy those bring back memories! 30 years ago, yup, me too but I was doing 15mm. Loved their catalogs, Bussler too.
Nice diorama with vintage war game troops!
FubaR

Superb Chris {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

Good ole Stone Mountain figs. Boy those bring back memories! 30 years ago, yup, me too but I was doing 15mm. Loved their catalogs, Bussler too.
Nice diorama with vintage war game troops!
FubaR

Well that's answered my question! :wink2:

Great battle display Chris. {bravo}}

Jeff :salute::

Awesome displays Chris, love the cavalry and overhead pics ..... well done!

{bravo}} {bravo}} {bravo}}

B.

Looks very neat I really enjoyed scanning those pics!

Excellent job Chris, it looks great. Looks like a lot of Musket Miniatures as well as some RSM figures and a few of the old Qualitycast figures too, thanks for posting these pictures................

Many thanks for the kind comments and like votes guys. Much appreciated. :salute:: Chris

Chris...just found this thread...this is fantastic...great job...I love these epic scenes...tons of figures everywhere...special kudos on your muddy river!!!

What a pleasure to see you at play featuring your 22mm scale figures from years gone by Chris. Thanks for sharing them with us...........Joe:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Just found your thread this morning Chris . . . . I didn't know you had a 22mm ACW collection . . . . . Outstanding. Sometimes when I look at what George (Warrior) and now you have offered for view in 22mm, I think to myself, perhaps if I had to do it all over again . . . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back