ACW - The Assualt (1 Viewer)

mestell

Lieutenant Colonel
Weather forecast for south central Wisconsin: Today - Thunderstorms, Tomorrow - Thunderstorms, Tuesday - More rain, Wednesday - Guess what, more rain, Thursday - bright and sunny, just in time for me to mow the lawn, Friday - more rain. That's a perfect forecast for some indoors time with my TS.
Here is a photo for this morning . . . .
:) Mike

The Assualt

PICT0002-4.jpg

Looks great Mike and its not raining on the battleground either :)

Randy

Thank you Randy and Scott. Randy, the photo was taken using the 100W GE Reveal light bulbs you recommended. The casulty figures are Conte ACW57118 "Iron Brigade Casulties". I just got these this past week and they work very well with my WB ACW figures. Here's another one for this rainy morning . . . . .

PICT0003-3.jpg

Weather forecast for south central Wisconsin: Today - Thunderstorms, Tomorrow - Thunderstorms, Tuesday - More rain, Wednesday - Guess what, more rain, Thursday - bright and sunny, just in time for me to mow the lawn, Friday - more rain. That's a perfect forecast for some indoors time with my TS.

PICT0002-4.jpg

Very nice Mike.:cool:

Your weather forecast sounds very similar to the spell we had last week, it certainly helped convince me to get the camera out, not that I needed much convincing;):D

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks Martyn.

And then the aftermath . . . . . .

PICT0003-4.jpg

Keep that war going Mike-Huzzah!

Conte Iron Brigade???-I got them all- twice! Some of my favorite figures but because I'm stuck with Grant's Overland campaign-darned if I can use them in any of my current dios-although I did sneak a couple into the last chapter-slightly disguised ;)

Bob

Another nice scene Mike. I enjoy viewing your figures. The weather seems like another week of heat and probably rain. I wish wisconsin would keep their weather on the other side of the lake.:D John

Thanks everyone; Bob, Terp, Scott, John, and Scott . . . . We'll have to do this again tomorrow

Keep that war going Mike-Huzzah!

Conte Iron Brigade???-I got them all- twice! Some of my favorite figures but because I'm stuck with Grant's Overland campaign-darned if I can use them in any of my current dios-although I did sneak a couple into the last chapter-slightly disguised ;)

Bob

Recently I have been adding just a few Conte sets that I know Ken OSen sculpted to fill in some "gaps" in my formations. Since Ken did the sculpting the Conte figures really blend in nicely with the WB (same style, size, etc).

Another nice scene Mike. I enjoy viewing your figures. The weather seems like another week of heat and probably rain. I wish wisconsin would keep their weather on the other side of the lake.:D John

The only good thing I can say about this weather is that it keeps me inside and gives me good reason to play. After the rains we will have to brace ourselves for another hatch of mosquitos - they have been nasty this year here.

I like the 114th man in the set. There's the Zouaves of the 114th doing the drill.
04095r.jpg

Thanks Scott. You shared this photo once before with me which I saved. Its always good to show it though with the WB hospital wagon and stretcher bearers. It is a really good example of the detail and historical accuracy that WB tries to put into their ACW sets. WB is going to expand on the 114th PA Zouaves going into next year.

:) Mike]

Wisconsin...yes...that's in South America right...close to the Amazon Rain Forest I believe...

poor you...you are forced to play with your toys...jk...I know you like your yardwork and want to exercise that knee...

Mike...those are both nice sets up...mowing them down and carting them off...great pics...

Ouch I'm getting old and telling the same stories to the kids. The 114th is great to show fighting or as the AOP Provost unit with spit n' polish. Mary Tepe the Vivandiere shows up with them.

Mike

Great stuff - thanks for sharing. I love these ACW Britains figures.

Ron

Another good story not sure my checkbook can handle many more of these wonderful stories views by Mike....:eek: :D yet well done again.........google time for me not sure I know what and why the Zouaves are.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back