Advance to contact (1 Viewer)

Horus

Brigadier General
D5.jpgD2.jpgD3.jpgD4.jpgD1.jpg

Using the FOB Bren Gun Carrier since I don't have the D-Day version.

Some great shots, especially the empty Bren Gun Carrier with the town burning in the distance.

Great closeups and expert use of terrain. Chris

Nice shots Steve

Really nice sculpts in these, very expressive Steve. Robin.

Some great shots, especially the empty Bren Gun Carrier with the town burning in the distance.

Brilliant!

Excellent Steve... :salute::

Great shots and great scene
Guy:)

Brilliant mate

Thanks very much for the great comments guys, happy you liked my little D-Day scene :salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Really like this one Steve, the scenery and placement is excellent and its great seeing some Brits and their armor included with a nice backdrop.

Awesome Steve. Just shows how important all the dio pieces are. Your figures are awesome but all your terrain makes the scene amazing.

Really like this one Steve, the scenery and placement is excellent and its great seeing some Brits and their armor included with a nice backdrop.

Thanks Toddy :salute::

I try to make an effort with ground cover and backdrop as it really helps in the story one tries to convey with the little diorama set ups.

Awesome Steve. Just shows how important all the dio pieces are. Your figures are awesome but all your terrain makes the scene amazing.

Cheers Jason :salute::

Yes always more convincing story line when some effort goes into ground work and backdrop, even if as here I've just draped a JG miniatures grass mat with track as the base and added some homemade grass tufts and model railway tree, laid on it's side to convey the idea of bushes.
The backdrop photo, from the internet, is one I've used before, for the Eastern Front, but works well here too. However if I were going to do make I permanent display, I think I would use one of the expanding range of excellent backdrops by W Britains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back