All things Conte (5 Viewers)

Re: Seriously - Is CONTE Still in Business ?

He is loading up all his brand new stuff for that HUGE toy soldier show in N. Carolina the weekend of 9-26. Anybody who is anybody in the toy soldier world will be there. Sorry I can,t make it but there is a small toy soldier gathering in Schaumburg, Ill. that very weekend and since it is closer to home I will attend that.
Gary

LOL, me too Gary see you in Chicago.

Carlos

He is loading up all his brand new stuff for that HUGE toy soldier show in N. Carolina the weekend of 9-26. Anybody who is anybody in the toy soldier world will be there. Sorry I can,t make it but there is a small toy soldier gathering in Schaumburg, Ill. that very weekend and since it is closer to home I will attend that.
Gary

:D :D :D You crack me up Gary! Now, I'm wondering what date people think the new Zouave and Zulu will be released, my bet is Christmas '10!;)

Vick

Gary
Ahhh yes, I'd be there myself, but NC is too far to travel, I think I will also attend the much smaller OTSN. I will do my best to amuse myself.

Haven't seen no updates on the website in a while.Anybody got any news?:cool::cool:
Mark

The only news I have heard is that RC will be attending a MASSIVE toy soldier show in N.C. while bypassing the much less prestigious and tiny upcoming show in IL.

Wow - Have we beaten that joke in the ground. :rolleyes:

I really dont understand how people who have such negative feelings about Richard Conte - want to collect his products ? :confused:

Ron, what products?
Gary

Gentlemen...we've been round and round on this before...let's not get into it yet again.

Went to Contes web site and he no longer post that he will be attending that toy show in N.Carolina the weekend of OTSN.
Could that mean he will be coming to Chicago, I think not. What I do think, and I,m not being smug, is that his company is just about history.
Gary

Yeah, what does that mean? A guest appearance at OTSN? He's not going to either show?

Whatever happened to the Arnhem line of figures once talked about??????

I think RC said to himself: "Jersey, Chicago. Jersey, Chicago. Jersey, Chicago...OK Jersey!"

I think it went Jersey, Chicago, North Carolina, Jersey, Chicago, North Carolina.

I'm sure the Jersey show is fine, but the Chicago one is clearly the premier show in the business. In a lot of different ways.

So, who has been to his club house with the big screen tv and the refrigerator full of beer? Someone has to be from North Carolina.

Will you be there Joe?
I am not sure how far Maine is from Jersey?
Would be good to talk face to face with him.

As much as I would like to for a number of reason Damian it's not in the cards. Granted the show of show is Chicago but the East Coaster does drawn a number of the leaders in the industry and although others from across the sea aren't in attendance their represent by a number of those who provide their products. I for one wouldn't knock it in any way. For those planning to attend it I'm sure you'll be more than happy that you did and I'm such a number of you who are will enjoy the time spent seeing what Conte will be showing along with WBritain, John Jenkin's, Barazo. and other will be showing and providing for sale. By the way I'm sure you'll find that if you happen to visit the Carolina's you'd be more than welcome to visit and spend time enjoying Richards club house. Enjoy the show guys wish I could join you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back