American Civil War.... (5 Viewers)

FirstLegion

Sergeant Major
I know there is much talk about "nobody does ACW like so and so...." Well, that's all changed now. First Legion presents the American Civil War.

First Legion - American Civil War

In the words of the immortal Maxium Decimus Meridius....

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??"

Regards,

Matt

another front had opened up! :)
and nice thought of showcasing upcoming figures, maybe you should put that in for all ranges:D

Outstanding Matt! This is what many have been waiting for from First Legion for a while. You certainly look posied to deliver with the second flagship range!

Noah

OH MY! What to do, oh what to do. I am going to discipline myself and stay the course with my plans for the Rev War figures . . . . . That's my story and I am sticking to it.
Mike

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

picture.php

picture.php

Another great line!!! coming on the heels of the Revoltionary War stuff, this is gonna be a great summer!!! just please don't forget us WWII guys...Sammy

Thanks Matt there goes the dam* mortgage; the wife's new car; the next three years vacations and a host of other very very unimportant luxuries of life.

Anyone wanting to buy an old collection of 1500 ACW figures contact the Reb:D

Reb

I thought that in countries outside the USA, pensions were state provided.

Thanks Matt there goes the dam* mortgage; the wife's new car; the next three years vacations and a host of other very very unimportant luxuries of life.

Anyone wanting to buy an old collection of 1500 ACW figures contact the Reb:D

Reb

Hi Reb ,
As you know I really enjoy your on going ACW series . I can't wait to see your First Diorama that will include the debut of First Legions ACW figures which I'm sure you have been waiting for ............ So it begins :) Best Gebhard

Hi Reb ,
As you know I really enjoy your on going ACW series . I can't wait to see your First Diorama that will include the debut of First Legions ACW figures which I'm sure you have been waiting for ............ So it begins :) Best Gebhard

Absolutely spot on Gebhard-from rumblings of rumours of a FL ACW series- that has been going on for some considerable time- to finally Fruition. My order has already gone through to my pals at TMTerrain

I promise that you and Bill (Spitfrnd) will be the very first to get a preview of a new look FL Gettysburg dio. Count on it!;)

Reb

Absolutely spot on Gebhard-from rumblings of rumours of a FL ACW series- that has been going on for some considerable time- to finally Fruition. My order has already gone through to my pals at TMTerrain

I promise that you and Bill (Spitfrnd) will be the very first to get a preview of a new look FL Gettysburg dio. Count on it!;)

Reb

Thanks Reb ,
I'm really looking forward to it :)
Gebhard

I was just looking at the flyer and saw that American Civil War will be the "second flagship figure range alongside Napoleon's range." Does this mean that over time this range will be made to the same extent and breadth as the Napoleonic line. I also assume that this means that Stalingrad and the American War of Independence is not viewed in that same way.

I am more interested in ACW than AWI so I think this will be something I hope to get and will clear out some cabinet space.

Civil War, interesting !!!! :)

I hope one of First Legion's future releases will include a Union cavalry trooper holding the horses for all those wonderful dismounted Union cavalry troopers.

King's Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back