Arnhem pathfinders now available to buy (1 Viewer)

_FLYNN_86

Private 1st Class
Hey fellas have any of you purchased the new paras then? I got an email this morning saying first 20 purchases of at least two new paras will recieve a table top poster. Did anyone get them in time to secure one?

Regards
Liam

Hey fellas have any of you purchased the new paras then? I got an email this morning saying first 20 purchases of at least two new paras will recieve a table top poster. Did anyone get them in time to secure one?

Regards
Liam

You could get a few interesting responses to this thread Liam.....{eek3}^&grin

No drama required. I am hoping to see these at the Texas show and make my buying decision then. From all accounts they look great.

My girlfriend said she has ordered them for my birthday and she has confirmation that she is one of the first 20. Best birthday present I've had for a long time. Can't wait!

Lets hope the self titled experts don't comment until they actually can hold a 'P' in their hands instead going by a photo....:wink2:
Wayne.

Lets hope the self titled experts don't comment until they actually can hold a 'P' in their hands instead going by a photo....:wink2:
Wayne.

Looks like somone is trying to start a fight :rolleyes2:^&grin

I wasn't sure if I was going to buy them myself, but you can't refuse a gift. I think Missus knew I was unsure so picked them up when she saw the email. She's a keeper!

I wasn't sure if I was going to buy them myself, but you can't refuse a gift. I think Missus knew I was unsure so picked them up when she saw the email. She's a keeper!

Hi Mate
They do look good,they will look great with your Arnhem collection :salute::^&grin

Well I'm really looking forward to seeing these in London next month, I'm then taking a delivery of some of them later in the summer :salute::^&cool.

Rob

It is a holiday today in Hong Kong, so I guess shipments go out on Monday unless there were any that made it out the door yesterday.

they said shipment would be next working day after the holiday
Mitch

It is a holiday today in Hong Kong, so I guess shipments go out on Monday unless there were any that made it out the door yesterday.

seen it.....

saw it at the shop in hk

very nice.....but.....sitting on fence whether to buy or not

will see....:salute::

Re: seen it.....

I am really looking forward to seeing them. It won't change my mind in the slightest that they are not P level for the reasons I have stated (unless they have been completely revamped with the delay). If people are happy to see them as P fine. its equally the same that those who don't and even on here, there were many (and not this usual suspect palaver) who could see no discernible difference can comment upon them.

Happy for the original poster that he gets a piece of artwork with two figures but, for me, Andy's signature is not going to see me pay the prices for any figures.
Mitch

saw it at the shop in hk

very nice.....but.....sitting on fence whether to buy or not

Mitch

will see....:salute::

Guys, lets turn the dial down a tad else this thread will get closed. We are supposed to be talking about Arnhem here:rolleyes2:

Rob

Tried to edit my last post to save thebritfarmer some time:

Cannot wait to pick up these models in london and meet some of the other king and country and arnhem die hards!^&grin

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back