BB030 German King Tiger Tank - SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler (1 Viewer)

I don't know if everyones seen the new Toy Soldier Collector magazine here in the U.K but the First Legion Advert shows a new KT turret number 334
plus 10 tank riders . I imagine this ones going to sell like the last.

Ouch, that’s gonna hurt

Great shot Joe! I love that church. Looks like you're having fun with not one but two FL KT's!
I have to decide if I'm going to buy the new variant or wait in the hopes of a winterized one.

Joe

100% glad I grabbed these.

The fantastic buildings produced by Jakob certainly enhances the look of the tanks. A very expensive but well worth it, scene. You would have to be proud to own all this. Robin.

Great photos Frank from all three angles. The flames in the background are very effective in suggesting combat.

Please don't post this type of post here, there is an eBay section on the forum for such things.

No offense but this type of post always derail cool threads, and just when guys are starting to post amazing photo's of their new toy and enjoying them to the benefit of us all.

Of course, just thought that since related to the king tiger and eBay was mentioned several times in this subject that this would relate and also alert folks looking for the tank. My apologies for spoiling it for everyone :(

Actually the photos on the eBay link are very informative IMO. The position of the Idlers is very clear; as is the mud in the tracks. I conclude they are germane to the conversation and do not detract from the excellent dioramas and photography on display in this thread.

Andanna the weight of the FL KT is 2 Pounds. The overall length is 13 inches; so it will overhang a standard book shelf unless it is angled a bit. Your glass shelves should not have a problem.

The fantastic buildings produced by Jakob certainly enhances the look of the tanks. A very expensive but well worth it, scene. You would have to be proud to own all this. Robin.

Honestly, I would not have even know about Jakob if I had not seen your wonderful displays and dioramas. So thank you very much for sharing those. Happy with this diorama is an understatement. It is such a great piece. I wish I had half the talent Jakob does. I have budgeted for another dio in 2019. This one will shift to Normandy.

I have seen that smoke background a few times now ( JJD JAG) Can you tell me who made it?
It is really wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back