Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (3 Viewers)

Carlos, Great images! Where on earth did you find a Brumbar? Is that an Old Monoram kit ? I have one sitting around assembled and primered for about the last 5 years along with a few others but have not painted it.

Yes , I think this has got to be a record thread! Lots of fun too!

One more from Me! Mostly Helmet kits, plastics and some conversions.Part of my Waterloo British Allies.

FUBAR

Attachments

• waterlooartcav.jpg
    waterlooartcav.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 350
Any reason why Treefrog could not make this a Forum of it's own ? Michael

Well, it's actually a thread not a forum but I'll see what Shannon thinks.

Darn, I flunked a multiple choice test again....Thread, post, forum, and the answer is ............... ? :p Whatever it is ,we should have it. Thanks, Michael :D

Very nice work, Carlos. Ditto on what you said about the Pershing, I hope Andy N. is listening and won't make us wait too long for a K&C version, we need something that can go head to head with a Panther or tiger.:)

Fred

boot51 said:
Very nice work, Carlos. Ditto on what you said about the Pershing, I hope Andy N. is listening and won't make us wait too long for a K&C version, we need something that can go head to head with a Panther or tiger.:)

Fred

Yeah Fred, I'd like Andy to do a Pershing too, but they did come into the war a little bit late didn't they? Oh well, I guess I better mount 10 Sherman's against them or maybe one well placed P51...LOL

By the way Fubar, again great pictures on a grand scale. The best part of your pictures are the figures are all hand painted by you. Good job. The Brumbar is a 1/35 built model I picked up on eBay some time ago. It's one of my best 1/35 models.

Anyway here is some more pics.

Carlos

P3050055B.JPG

P3050058B.JPG

P3050061B.JPG

P3050067.JPG

P3050070.JPG

Great idea, Carlos. We'll get Andy to do a P-51 or P-47 to hold us over until the Pershing arrives, which I think came out in late winter, early spring '45, too late for all the guys who had to make do with the Sherman. But then again, they made over 50,000 Shermans to around 1400 Tigers, quantity over quality. Again, very nice displays, extremely jealous of your pontoon bridge, I was too late to the party on that one.:(

Fred

Somewhere along the way, Andy said something about not doing a Pershing although I may be mistaken about that. Regadring a P-51, if Andy finds the right Warbird manufacturer, he has a couple of other ideas for a re launch so this may be a bit wee down the road.

Here is an oldie but goodie.

attachment.php

Carlos and Fubar - fantastic - those Napoleonics look very good.....:(

I put a couple more pictures in the photo album, can't seem to find them small enough - thanks Shannon/Mike

Also thanks Nija for trying to send me the programme to shrink the pics, pop ups too good now...:rolleyes:

Keep them coming....

Hey Guys:

How about some ACW Dioramas, anyone have any? I know I don't but here are more WWII pictures:

Carlos

P3050073.JPG

P3050085.JPG

P3050100B.JPG

P3050106B.JPG

P3050112.JPG

Carlos, nice shots:) . You have a talent for making these toys tell a story. :) Michael

Carlos, As usual , great images.Thanks for all the info on the West Coaster and the images from KC and Britains in the works.Just think, Ken Osens done WW2 for Conte, ONWTC and Britians and all look compatible!!!

ACW hasn't been out on the table since Summer before last but heres an image of some plastics I converted and painted mixed in with Conte and Britains metals.I want to set up a display of my ACW as it's grown quite a bit{ 320 Yankee infantry and a full battery of x6 ,3" rifles with crews , I need to see them deployed!} , or Napoleonics Peninsula.Tables covered with current projects, parts, tools ,debris.

wilderness4.jpg

Wrong image. One of those days where I can't do anything right the 1st time. Actually, I have posted so many images I better give it a rest. i can't remember what I posted and what I haven't.I know nothings new in my folder.Last one from me. I promise. I dont want to be more of a pest than I already am.

FUBAR

Attachments

• newacw2.jpg
    newacw2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 297

Users who are viewing this thread

Back