Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (6 Viewers)

nmrocks said:
One of these strings was talking about the German Tank Buster Ace Rudel. I had this version of his JU-87 Tankbuster done in the Phillipines several years back, I believe the scheme is around the Kursk operation Citidel.

Great mix of K&C with other K&C and the Stuka. Your set up is very cool. :) :) Michael

I think I managed to almost fill Pete and Shannon's mail box with bigger pictures than the ones posted on this thread. As soon as they get a chance I am sure they will be available. I feel like a pround father introducing his new child to his friends for the first time. :rolleyes: Michael

Senic2 (Michael)

The numbers of figures making up your battle dioramas are totally awesome. It so wonderful to see what I so often dream of.

I look forward to see the larger pictures. Keep them coming.

King's Man

nmrocks said:
One of these strings was talking about the German Tank Buster Ace Rudel. I had this version of his JU-87 Tankbuster done in the Phillipines several years back, I believe the scheme is around the Kursk operation Citidel.

Terrific

sceic2 said:
Yes. Eight of them with 12 of the 2 inch raised flats and two of the corners and coves with Woodland Scenics grass frocked on in abundance. Michael.

P.S. Have patience with my computer/camera skills. This is the first series of pictures I have ever taken using a ditial camera and I am trying to format them to fit the requirements of the attachments for the forum. The full sized ones are much better and show much more detail.

Looking forward to the bigger pictures

Fantasitc stuf people! One and all. I really like seeing all of your different displays from WW2 to Napoleonics.Keep them coming please.
FUBAR:D

Four of the images that we received from Michael were big enough to let you see them in their full glory. The files are a bit large, but they are worth it!

Haynes1.jpg

Haynes2.jpg

Haynes3.jpg

Haynes4.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: I can see them now michael!!! Looks great. I can,t wait till i hit the winning power ball numbers to do something similar.:p

Truly amazing :eek: :eek: . That setup must have cost a fortune... My compliments, Michael!!!

Michael: The Napoleonic pics are outstanding. I like the other pics also. Time for a cheesy western pic. Like Bruce Willis in "Die Hard"-- just call me Roy> John

Attachments

• WestTownMag3.jpg
    WestTownMag3.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 332
Good Gawd Amighty!!! Wow!!! Thats some formations of KC and my favorite period as well.Outstanding! No doubt you have the loot set aside for when KC releases their French line Fusilers.You'll need x 4 for every one of your Grenadiers and Volitiguers.Great stuf.The 71st Highland light infantry Square must have 100 figures or more!
I just sold off $2500 worth of 25mm painted Mexican American war and now I am so tempted to buy 100 Imperial guard.Better get the rubber room ready.
Great looking display. Never seen one like it.

Fubarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:D

Peter Reuss said:
Four of the images that we received from Michael were big enough to let you see them in their full glory. The files are a bit large, but they are worth it!

Haynes1.jpg

Haynes2.jpg

Haynes3.jpg

Haynes4.jpg

Simply Awesome Michael!!!

Carlos

I showed the photos to my wife and she asked for an immediate inventory of all my troops....Thanks alot, she did not believe my story that you were just computer copying the same sets over and over again...Excellent display of a wonderful collection....Michael

panda1gen said:
Is this the record for a thread? :confused:

I Don’t know but its fun. Let’s keep it up. There have been some awesome dioramas posted and more to come I’m sure. The big diorama have set up will be used kind a like a Studio back lot where have several different WWII scenes. Well, at least until the KC 8th Army comes in, my wife has been bugging me to do North Africa.

You hear that Mark, I need some Afrika Korp stuff, LOL. Well, I’ve just taken 60 pictures and will try to post 5 pics per day until I run out. The figures used in these scenes are from TSSD (painted), FOV, Conte, ONTC, Britains, etc. There is some 1/35 and painted 21st Century. I love the Pershing tank, too bad we didn't have it in 1942.

I’ll dedicate some dioramas to KC later, heavens knows I have enough of it. LOL

I hope enjoy theme and keep them coming you guys too.

Carlos

P3050031.JPG

P3050037.JPG

P3050043B.JPG

P3050052B.JPG

P3050034C.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back