Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (2 Viewers)

Panzer,

I love the storyline of your diorama with the Germans lying in wait for the approaching Russians. Nice job with the street lamp too.

Carlos

Website check,

If you're reading this, then the posting function for new messages is working.

Carlos

Last edited:
More great stuff from Warrior, "British Forces land in France, 1944"........

Sorry for the size of the pictures.

Carlos

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Hi Warrior,

I liked the displays but couldnt tell the scale on the Normady Beach set you showed in the tiny pics. Great looking just the same!

Dave

Thanks for the positive feeback on the pictures and sorry they turned out so small; the scale is actually 1/72nd scale, or 20mm. If you are from Washington DC, I will be down in your neck of the woods this weekend at the Annapolis Toy Soldier Show on Saturday at the Knights of Columbus in Edgewater MD from 9 to 3....................

George
Your setups look great, now you got me interested in 1/72. I can picture dioramas with large tank columns and a mass of soldiers. I don't know........ I guess I will have to sell the trains. And I was just sketching a nice train layout during some down time at work last night...........Alex

Its been a while.

Attachments

• winterdio.jpg
    winterdio.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 217
Firebat said:
George
Your setups look great, now you got me interested in 1/72. I can picture dioramas with large tank columns and a mass of soldiers. I don't know........ I guess I will have to sell the trains. And I was just sketching a nice train layout during some down time at work last night...........Alex

If they are O-Guage,do not sell. If it's HO or N, then OK....:) Michael

Thanks for the positive feeback Alex; I went with ho/oo, 1/72nd scale because you can do very large layouts and pack a ton of stuff in. Can't do the same with 1/32nd unless you live in an airplane hanger...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back