Britains Chicago Show Pictures (1 Viewer)

fmethorst

Command Sergeant Major
Some shots from Britains room

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

I love that gunboat.Excellent figures all around.Thanks to everyone in all the threads for all the pictures and more to come.
Mark

Frank, thank you for posting these pics. It is greatly appreciated! Britains does such excellent work, and these dioramas are certainly proof. Each set-up is well done, but I am especially partial to the AWI scene.

Noah

Fantastic photos and excellent coverage Frank. Thank you! I love the Nile river boat. It's absolutely stunning. Thanks again for posting these great pics. Enjoy the show!

Thank you for the photo coverage, some great looking displays!
Wonder what's in that new catalogue on the table?

Donnie

Great pictures, the Nile Gun boat is stunning{bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks for the pictures{bravo}}

Is this the new fall collection?
And is there anything new in?

DSC_0025.jpg

Harrie

There are some stunning displays and figures sets on show here. Very nice indeed
Mitch

Many thanks for posting the pictures, Frank. Appreciate the time and effort. -- Al

Has anybody seen anything new?I thought there was suppose to be some woodland indian sets coming from Britains.
Mark

The figures haven't been released yet, but there are some new guys coming out. I got the new catalog yesterday in the Britains room. My camera's broken, but hopefully someone else can take some pictures of it. In the Redcoats and Bluecoats series there are new French and Indian War figures in the pipeline, Two Huron warriors, a Roger's Ranger, a Canadian Militaman ans a British Light Infantry soldier. There is a new Civil War set that is in the "Art of War" series; based on Keith Rocco paintings. This one is based on the painting "Baptism at Manasas" and shows a Confederate line of battle led by a mounted General Jackson. In the Napoleonic line there are sets relating to the charge of the !st Royal Dragoons. There are some limited edition sets, "Capture of the French 105th Ligne Eagle" and "The death of Ponsby", as well as some individual French Fusilers. Good stuff, coming up.

What happened to the new glossy line and buildings that Richard announced would be in the new catalog?

Thanks for all the great pictures . I have to put this show on my bucket list !

Can't wait for pics of the new catalogue .

Kirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back